Status
Not open for further replies.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi was just wondering what fellow UK DL's are into at the moment
Getting a little bored of waiting for the drynites to get the streachier sides and want to try somthing new
Opinions on what I should try ?

Hey I'm a DL from the UK :)

My personal favourite diapers are a brand called Cuddlz that are also from the UK, they're super absorbent, super cute and they're easy to buy for people from the UK I totally recommend them if you're looking for a new diaper to try out :)

aren't comficare a european brand? and surely any of the tena.

Hello fellow UK wearer!

At the moment I'm all about the Boots staydry slips. They may not be the best nappy in the world however for me they tick a few boxes. They have a lovely soft plastic feel ever so soft feel, they absorb well for a couple of wetting and they are very discreet.4 tapes with the dual tape blue and white thing to adjust with going on. About £9 a pack of 10 at basically every boots and the girlfriend gets boots points so bonus for her lol. When I'm feeling flush or a treat I do love the cuddlz nappies though, a bit expensive but the fit and feel is amazing. Plus you can really go to to town wetting them. Part of the reason I don't get them often is delivery too, I don't mind buying in a store and prefer a brief moment of feeling awkward at times to the anticipation of a delivery going wrong. Another good one for UK is asda selling the large packs of tena super. Sadly never seem to have maxi but I do well on supers. Find them a bit less discreet due to them being more rustly.

Really hope that helps!!

Stay padded and waddle like a boss ;)

Kupo

Reactions: Gushi
You could try these new nappies.

bknnappies.co.uk

I"ve ordered some, so can't wait to try.

I notice Kupo mentions Boots as a source of nappies above. I live in Ireland and currently use Boots as the source of my nappies. I tried a pull up/underwear type a few months back and didn't find them useful at all. I may have bought a size too big.

The Staydry Slip 10 medium/large pack Kupo mentions are the ones I currently buy and are in my opinion very comfortable, and highly absorb my pee. I haven't had a single leak (I've used two packets over the course of the last maybe two months). They do stick out over the beltline though, so I don't wear them outside or blatantly in front of family. They do also hide the smell of my pee very well. I haven't tried pooping in them yet though (I'm fairly new to diaper loving regularly wearing them, and have yet to poop in one), so I don't know if that will result in issues. I live with others, so that would have to be while they're out, and I've enough time to clean myself up and destroy evidence before they get back.

I'm happier in them too, because as Kupo mentions above, they're sealed with four tapes at the front, so they've a more baby like feel to them, unlike pull ups. Nappies to me as I remember from being in them and seeing my brother in them were always like that with the two tapes at the front (I was a pampers baby!), so I'm happier wearing ones like that.

All I would say though is the price in Ireland anyway is €12.99 a pack, (Kupo mentions £9 above) which strikes me as quite expensive for a ten pack. Would anyone know a source of cheaper over the counter/shop purchases for adult nappies in Ireland?

They are shown as for heavy bowel and bladder weakness. Having said that, having had no leaks, I try not to pee too much in them. I don't know if they would hold being peed in two or three times.

Last edited:
im really in to snuggies there great fun.

Cuddlz are the best for me, great babyish design and feel,Can be bought through collect plus which makes it handy if you have to buy them discreetly as you can pick them up at a designated collect plus store!

Though I don't live in the UK I have heard of Libero Night Comfort and from what I hear they're somewhat bigger than Drynites/Goodnites and I believe they're available at most UK retail stores.

It might just be me but I think Boots Staydry's sit on the body a little low and I really like a nappy that rides up to just below the belly button. This is difficult to achieve especially as so many brands are going cloth-backed (which I hate). Original Tena's and Molicare's were defo just-below belly-button nappies whereas Lille Classics go too far and are (im not kidding if you've never tried them) waitbandidly sitting 2/3rds of an inch above the belly-button! To back off that tangent and avoid another...Boots Staydrys are a good emergency nappy if you've taken your eye of the ball and run out (this happened to me very recently) but I can't ignore the problems: They're equivalent to Attends size 8 but do Boots do an equivalent that rivals Attends size 10?...short answer = no! And they only come in packs of ten as well, the standard number of adult nappies in a carry bag in this country is in the 20s so I don't like that. In conclusion they're okay in fact I'd go as far as to say it's great they're avay' not via the internet (by that I mean U can jst wlk into Boots and buy them!)...but they're let down by their lack of bulk, sparsness in-package, one-time-usage guidelines (guilty jargon for non-tip-top absorption) and they're close resemblance to vanilla underwear pants despite being a fasten-on product! bms

bambinod said:
aren't comficare a european brand? and surely any of the tena.

Yep a German bran and very good and bulky

I have only just tried the Boots Stay Dry Slips, and am loving them. The soft silky feeling they have, when they are upon me feels heavenly. One thing I will have to get used to, is these nappies are bulky compared to what I usually wear. Glad to report that I can wear them under size 12 jeans, which is a bonus, and so far I haven't had any problems with the tapes not sticking. I have only worn these around the house and haven't plucked up the courage to wear in public yet, as would be slightly worried if Joe Public could tell I was wearing a nappy. These are the first tape nappies I have tried, and so far I am impressed. Now just need to wet them and see how much they will hold. I shall be wearing for the rest of the day.

Andromeda, Boots Stay Dry Slips are the ones I'm using, and I agree that they are very good. Having no problems with them. Like yourself I think there is excellent grip to the tapes and have not had any snaps. For what it's worth regarding wearing them outside the house, I am a male who wears 32 inch waist jeans and they are not obvious. They do stick out above my waistline, so just tucking in the t-shirt solves that. I wore one while in the sitting room yesterday in front of family and nobody said a thing, so I don't think the bulkiness was too obvious. I can't see it being too obvious looking in the mirror either. And as for how much they hold they will absorb and still be very comfortable to wear with a fair amount of pee in them. For example I the one I wore through the night last night took a good amount and I didn't need to change it. Think I peed three times in it.

1066 said:
Though I don't live in the UK I have heard of Libero Night Comfort and from what I hear they're somewhat bigger than Drynites/Goodnites and I believe they're available at most UK retail stores.

Libero Night Comfort aren't readily available in UK shops and they're only the same size as Drynites:
View attachment 23842

nc9804 said:
You could try these new nappies.

bknnappies.co.uk

I"ve ordered some, so can't wait to try.

I'd strongly recommend you don't buy from BKN Nappies. The site is very dodgy, dishonestly registered, with no contact details. Every single post by the above user is promoting BKN Nappies... making it seem extremely likely that they are only here to spam the forum. With no contact details on the site, you have no way to know who you are dealing with and no realistic chance of getting a refund if anything goes wrong.

Except you are guaranteed a refund with paypal ha ha

Hi Tiny,
You can contact bkn, there is a section that says "contact" click on it and send a email I've written several times and got a prompt reply every time and they have always answered my questions.
I have no affiliation with the company just an ordinary nappy lover like yourself
The UK is lacking in any form abdl nappies apart from cuddlz, so something new on the scene here is good in my books.

I wear cuddlez and find them perfect! It appeals to my little side and I've never experienced any leakage. Im wearing hem now, and have wetted three times :) they feel great and packaging is very discreet (I live in a shared house so this was crucial)... Hope this helps :)

I'm also a fan of cuddlz, I especially love the all over print diapers with the single tabs.. Infact I've just put one on lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back