• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hello, I'm Arcituthis. I am shy and my introduction feels a little overdue.

I'm a relatively new DL. Thought about diapers on and off for years and finally decided to look into them. Thant's where I found this site. Lurked here for a few days and decided to join.

As for hobbies, I am into anything electronics, computers, and computer gaming.

What am I looking for out of this site?
I guess I'm looking for people to talk to and I hope to become a little more active than I am in other communities.

Welcome arcituthis! We're happy you joined here. That was a good introduction. I have a similar story in that I all o a sudden decided I liked diapers and stumbled across this site, too. I was very shy at first but the friendly people here made me welcome and I visit and comment here every day!

Do you have any questions for us? We're here to help each other as best we can. Feel free to jump in on any forums that interest you or start your own!

Welcome. :) If you have any questions or just want to learn and explore yourself, this is the right place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back