A sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear how things are going Snivy. Maybe it would be good for you and your mom to see a counselor together, and maybe that would help her be more accepting.

I would like to say a few things...

Seeing a counselor might or might help but after the actions I have been given such as her taking me for my license, buying me a car, (I don't know whether it is a bribe or not) I rather leave it at that, even if it means going padless for a few years...it's going to hurt, I know but I'll just stick to my plushie and pacifier for the time being until the time comes...I rather not put any more pressure towards my mom the way it is.

Thanks for the advice everyone but it's just not going to work. Something as innocent as diapers can easily ruin relationship with parents...i'm not ready to lose that yet due to the fact I am 19 and a college student.

I was walking the dog this morning and saw a pacifier next to a fire hydrant. It was a molded one piece, no hard plastic. I thought that if you were here, you would call it another sign! lol

zipperless said:
I was walking the dog this morning and saw a pacifier next to a fire hydrant. It was a molded one piece, no hard plastic. I thought that if you were here, you would call it another sign! lol

You darn right I would :p

Unfortunately, I already have my pacifier so the signs have dimmed down. Just had to buy one today.

Anon109 said:

ROFL

Anyway, the human brain is great at picking out things. One weird thing I've noticed. Things seem to happen in groups. As in you will see allot of some random thing, then nothing of it for awhile. Such as seeing diapers in parking lots. One week I saw like 3 in differnt parking lots, then didn't see any more for almost a year.

computerProgrammer said:
Such as seeing diapers in parking lots. One week I saw like 3 in differnt parking lots, then didn't see any more for almost a year.

Sounds like an idea for an online scavenger hunt. I saw a used baby diaper on the sidewalk two weeks ago, then today I see a pacifier on my walk and later a "No Diapers" sign (circle with / ) on a trash can in the doctor's office.

I spent my amazon gift cards on my first dc amors!!! so love them!!

keithandre1 said:
I spent my amazon gift cards on my first dc amors!!! so love them!!

I'm confused as to how this is related to any of the comments

I went through..... Not a purge but a quiet period so to speak. Its coming back now but that's only because I started to notice kid stuff EVERYWHERE!

The big thing was pacifiers. It seemed like everywhere I turned I saw another cute one and eventually I caved after months of nothiń, bought a pack of good nights and had a little girl movie night :)

But yeah like another user said, when you're on a diet all you see are cakes and candy. It's just how our brains work.

Snivy said:
I'm confused as to how this is related to any of the comments

It's clearly another sign.

Trevor said:
It's clearly another sign.

Another sign? ANOTHER SIGN!!! GOSH DAMMIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back