Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New products from Parent's Choice

Default New products from Parent's Choice

Looks like there are a few changes happening in walmart's baby department. Not only did they get trademarked characters (Madagascar characters) for their pull ups as someone else has posted, but they are introducing a bed mat product that looks very similar to the goodnites bed mats, and they are introducing a size 7 baby diaper.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Parent-s-C...ize-1/25490553

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Parent-s-C...count/40022002

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    they are introducing a size 7 baby diaper.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Parent-s-C...ize-1/25490553
    Very interesting! Doesn't seem to be available in stores yet, at least not near me, but I'll be watching. I grabbed a bag of Parent's Choice 6 a couple of years ago, but I can't remember how it compared to Pampers, size-wise. It would be cool if this new Parent's Choice diaper was the first "real" size 7 baby diaper.

Found this auction on eBay. The description, though a bit vague, says:

DIAPER HAS WIDER FRONTAL AND REAR WAIST BANDS (COMPARED TO SIZE 6)
    Hmmm.

If the only difference is the width, I'll pass. I did shoot the seller a note inquiring about the length. We'll see if he/she can be bothered to reply.

Yet another US company making cute prints on their products and making bigger diapers but us Brits have size 6, c'mon!

Asda (our walmart) do there size 6+ in 2 lines with a 20kg+ weight rating and there not a huggies type like the walmart ones

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNappin View Post
    Asda (our walmart) do there size 6+ in 2 lines with a 20kg+ weight rating and there not a huggies type like the walmart ones
    I've seen them but are they stretchier than Pampers or overall bigger?

Honestly have no idea I've not bought any baby nappies in 3years or more, but i think pampers baby dry 6+ will stretch further?
    Saw pampers New giga bag of 90 something baby dry size 6 and wanted it badly, something about a bag of nappies that huge.

Know the feeling about the large packs mate. Whenever I see the massive packs in asda I always curse my 42" waist. Never gunna happen

Quote Originally Posted by kupo View Post
    curse my 42" waist. Never gunna happen
    You could be tiny and they still wouldn't really fit though, unless something was majiorly wrong with someone's skeletal development there is just no way even the biggest of baby nappies would properly fit a grown adult, I have always been able to stretch into (some) size 6 nappies but the tapes and or sides where always right on the breaking point, so when I could get adult nappies I never really looked back, sure could do with some stuffers ...

I will definitely be picking some of these up in a few weeks