Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Any D&D players here? Maybe we can start up a campaign?

I'm a d&d player but I only know 3.5. if we play other versions, I will need to get my hands on a copy.

I play once or twice a week with a group of irl friends. I only know 3.5 though.

It hasn't been my favorite game for many years but I think anyone who's keen on it should take a look at the new version when possible. I've enjoyed playing it more than I have in a long time, although if I had my preference, I'd still go with something different. The big improvement is that it's now good enough that I won't mope about playing it with friends.

We can do 3.5 or 5e. Can anyone DM?

I have played but I usually need a lot of help calculating stats.

Have not played this in ages.
I played the original.
AD&D 1st and 2nd ed. (2nd I played most by far)
D&D 3 and 3.5.

I have 4th ed core books tho I didn't like it.
5th does not interest me.

I'm running a 5E campaign now, actually. Still learning my way around some of the tweaked rules and whatnot, but all in all it's a pretty solid system. It takes a lot of the good bits of 3.5, drops most of the 4E MMO crap, and comes out with a surprisingly playable game.

Honestly, though, I wanted to run Savage Worlds Fantasy, but I got overruled by the rest of the group. Savage Worlds is, IMO, the best system out there, bar none. It's light, it's fast, it's easy. I've been doing a lot of rules fudging in D&D, even with 5E's lightened rules, just because I like the light and fast Savage Worlds flow.

As for a game here, depends on the logistics I guess, but I might be interested in something.

A friend or mine did a off-the-cuff Savage Worlds one off. It was fun but didn't have the D&D feel, ya know? As far as here, I'd need a definite show of hands and a dedicated DM. I'm thinking Skype as the medium.

D&D feel? You mean with like actual dungeons and shit?

I never played D&D always wanted to but I never knew anyone that played it.

I love D&D but sadly I don't like Skyping with people. I'm just too anxious about it.

I'm actually a fairly new D&Der, once a week for the last few months some of my friends have gotten together for a campaign. For those of you with little to no experience, it's WAY more in depth than I ever imagined it would be. All the stats blew my mind when I first started, but luckily there's websites and resources out there to help!

I've had an interest in trying it out. A lot of my friends play it but can never find the time to try it out with them. I only ever played Pokemon Tabletop United which was fun while it lasted. My DM ended up having to end the run because of personal issues that prevented him from attending. Was great while it lasted and now a lot of people knows me as the guy who beat the shit out of a doduo and left it there to die lol.

SqueezeBox said:
I love D&D but sadly I don't like Skyping with people. I'm just too anxious about it.

The Skype would be text only.

It's been 40 years since i played D&D. I still have my original box with the first three D&D books (and the Chainmail book ... this is a set of rules for playing battle game with little airfix soldiers, but it's the basis for the combat rules in D&D). These are probably worth something.

In that case, I might be a little interested...

What about using Roll20? It's free, built for playing rpgs over the internet, and if there is no voice chat at all, would be able to run it entirely. I'd definitely be interested in taking part in a 5e campaign.

Well, I still need a show of hands and a DM...

I'm in. Are we playing 5e or 3.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back