Coney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
How long does it take usually? Honestly don't want to dish out the extra 20-200$ to get it here sooner, but it I need it to reach me in Las Vegas before 4/17 when my Dad get's back home.

If you order it today, you'll have it by Friday next week.

They're in California, so if you're in LV, Nevada it should reach you in 1-2 business days.

Usually 3 to 5 days, depending on the size of the order and availability.

Took about a week for me when I ordered Bellissimo's.

Snivy said:
Took about a week for me when I ordered Bellissimo's.

Yeah, but you're way out in Eastland.

I live across the bay from them (they're Burlingame IIRC) and I get my order overnight with the free shipping. For Vegas, I would estimate two business days.

I'd agree with the folks saying no more than 3 business days if you get the order in early enough on a weekday. They're pretty fast when you're close.

zipperless said:
Yeah, but you're way out in Eastland.

:p Well played sir.

It's one day for order processing (can be same day you order of you're early enough), one day for local delivery to your home, and then however many days it takes on transit between them. If you live in their local area and order in the morning, you can get it in a business day. To Nevada, if say 3 business days at most, probably 2.

I live in Northern California they're in central California if I'm not mistaken. It's overnight for their free shipping so I don't imagine Las Vegas will be more than a day or two longer.

BabyDash said:
I live in Northern California they're in central California if I'm not mistaken. It's overnight for their free shipping so I don't imagine Las Vegas will be more than a day or two longer.

Just double-checked, they're in Redwood City, it's roughly 20min from San Francisco.

I live in Southern California.
I usually get them the next business day after they are shipped.

I too agree Las Vegas, should only be a day or two more.
So like 4-5 days would be a good estimate.

Also now is a good time to order since some of there products are on sale.

StargazerBleu said:
Also now is a good time to order since some of there products are on sale.

Too bad their sales are usually pretty meagar. 5% to 10% is typical. Not the 20-25% you see occasionally elsewhere.

Tho I did decide to grab a couple cases of the all-plastic tena slip maxi while they still have them, seeing as they've gone to cloth. (got some of those recently and... well... they work. FEEL terrible, but are good performers)

I'm in the NW and it's usually within the week. Quite fast. I believe they ship from California. Don't pay the extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back