babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so... i am not sure if this goes into this category

so i have only just gotten into the ab/dl community and i have been wanting to go to my first munch but i cant find any near me and the ones i do find i miss the date and that makes me very sad so...... does anyone know where i can find good info on where munches or parties are in Michigan i have herd of the red robot society and am somewhat close to them but i have school to go to and cant miss it.... i guess i am just a little lonely because i haz no friends :(

Note said:
Shame you're not a baby-fur, my daddy-fur (Deft Leppard) holds meets at cons in Michigan.

well i don't consider myself one but i do like the idea of having a tail and ears

Where in Michigan are you? It's a big state but there are at least 12 groups on FetLife if you search 'Michigan Littles'.

Also, you could start your own. littlesmunch.com has some tips for getting something started. If you build it, they will come.

MattiKins said:
Where in Michigan are you? It's a big state but there are at least 12 groups on FetLife if you search 'Michigan Littles'.

Also, you could start your own. littlesmunch.com has some tips for getting something started. If you build it, they will come.

Agreeing with Mattikins. Starting your own if necessary is worth considering. Even if you're averse to being forward and organizing things, if you get people to show up, you may well find someone who attends who is okay with that kind of thing. Getting together with other ABDLs is worth the effort.

MattiKins said:

i am near taylor

- - - Updated - - -

i am not to sure i have the time to start my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back