• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Carer
Well, I have been away form the forum for a while, so I must introduce myself.
I am married to an AB/DL. He discovered this about a year and a half ago, and its been a learning curve since.
I think we have come up with a fairly good system, but some days I still have questions, which is why I am thankful for this forum. Everyone on here is so great! :)

Welcome back! I remember you! Glad to hear all is well.

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing more of your posts

Oh wow hay I remember you! Welcome back

BabieJamiesMommy said:
I am married to an AB/DL. He discovered this about a year and a half ago, and its been a learning curve since.
I think we have come up with a fairly good system, but some days I still have questions, which is why I am thankful for this forum. Everyone on here is so great! :)

I love this site, it has the friendliest forum around! Also welcome back! :) I hope you enjoy your time here and receive all the answers you are looking for!

BabieJamiesMommy said:

Thanks everyone! It's good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back