Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Although I have been wearing diapers to bed 4-5 nights per week for the last few months, there always seems to be a night or two where I don't wear due to shame / embarrassment. Then I spend those nights not sleeping well, wishing I was diapered and feeling bad about myself for feeling ashamed of who I am - an ABDL.

So, my goal for the month of April is to wear every single night, regardless of anything. I would like bedtime diapers to become a completely natural and automatic thing that causes me no shame or embarrassment and I'm thinking that 30 straight nights in diapers might be a good start on this road. I am just posting this here to give me some accountability and to help me keep my resolution.

I wish you luck in doing this! I'm not a DL but I do understand being ashamed of yourself for enjoying this kind of thing. I'm fairly certain we all go through that here from time to time, but try to remember that so long as your not hurting anyone it's fine to enjoy these things. Hell I consider it normal. XD

But really, good luck to you!

I think that's a great plan to get used to it. You also want to think about it differently if you can. Remind yourself that you're not hurting anyone and that you're just wearing a different outfit for your pajamas. It's no big deal.

There is a well-known saying that it takes about 21 days to form a new habit. In the words of Dr. Maxwell Maltz

"These, and many other commonly observed phenomena tend to show that it requires a minimum of about 21 days for an old mental image to dissolve and a new one to jell.”

However, a more recent study conducted in 2009 by the University College London, suggests that it takes more than two months for a habit to be entrenched - 66 days to be precise.

But throw all those numbers out. For you must be comfortable in doing what you want to do.

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back