• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHarald

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi ppl!!

I'm from Austria (yes, Austria, NOT Australia... we have no kangaroos here ;) ) and thought I'll hop by to see what the overseas community is doing ;)

Sooo ... I guess I should tell you about me and the diapers, for an introduction, I guess.
Here it comes:

I am and have been in diapers as long as I can remember. Being incontinent, this is what I need. I was pushed into paraphilia by an incident with a childrens nurse when I was five. Since then, diapers provide security for my soul as well as for my bladder and they arouse me as well.

I have a very loving wife which comes from BDSM background and loves to keep me in diapers all the times. We both enjoy this as well as all the other aspects of our relationship.

As you might have noticed, english is not my mother tongue, so I hope you are a bit patient with me, when it comes to typos and gramatical errors. ;)

I hope you all are well!
cya around!
Harry

WHarald said:
Hi ppl!!

I'm from Austria (yes, Austria, NOT Australia... we have no kangaroos here ;) ) and thought I'll hop by to see what the overseas community is doing ;)

Sooo ... I guess I should tell you about me and the diapers, for an introduction, I guess.
Here it comes:

I am and have been in diapers as long as I can remember. Being incontinent, this is what I need. I was pushed into paraphilia by an incident with a childrens nurse when I was five. Since then, diapers provide security for my soul as well as for my bladder and they arouse me as well.

I have a very loving wife which comes from BDSM background and loves to keep me in diapers all the times. We both enjoy this as well as all the other aspects of our relationship.

As you might have noticed, english is not my mother tongue, so I hope you are a bit patient with me, when it comes to typos and gramatical errors. ;)

I hope you all are well!
cya around!
Harry

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am 11 years older than you.
I myself am in diapers 24/7.
I was born with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am in New Hampshire, a few thousand miles west of where you are in Austria.

WHarald said:

Welcome to ADISC!

Your English is quite good and better than some other posts I have read. I would not mind at all reading more posts from you.

Welcome to ADISC! Ya'll are the guys with the violins and well, nothing else. XD Hetalia taught me so much. /jk

I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

StrawberryRaven said:
Welcome to ADISC! Ya'll are the guys with the violins and well, nothing else. XD Hetalia taught me so much. /jk

I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Hayall, thanks for the nice greetings.

Let's see what Austria could be common for, except for "Sound of Music" and "Arnold Schwarzenegger".... :)
Seated at the brim of the Alps, our country is one of the richer ones in Europe and very safe as well. We have very little criminality and a very high status of living. We pay a lot of taxes but get a lot of services back, starting from good infrastructure and not ending at the very good health and social system. Our government is a coalition of social democrats and conservatives, which keep the land nice in the ballance of the political mddlefield (no radical things here).
Some of our neighboring states are germany, chech republic, slovakia, hungaria, slovenija, italy and swizerland

What else... hmmm
Music wise you might remember Mozart. A few years back the Artist called "Falco" was in your charts with "Amadeus, Amadeus". A Travestyartist called Conchita Wurst won last years Eurovision Song Contest.
The dancer and moviestar Fred Astaire was an Austrian originally.
The late movie maker "Billy Wilder" was born in Austria as well (in those days it was still called Austro-Hungarian Empire and ruled by the Family Habsburg).
Everything else you might find out for yourself if you're interested via http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria

We are not big anymore but we are economically and socially very strong. I am happy to have had the luck of being born here.

If you wanna see Austria in the movies, follow the new Mission Impossible movie and the new James Bond movie which are coming in fall this year. They have been partially shot in Austria.

Hope that was to your liking and not TLDR ;)
cya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back