Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am a bit ashamed, but at age 57, an Autistic person like me still believes in the Easter Bunny.

caitianx said:
I am a bit ashamed, but at age 57, an Autistic person like me still believes in the Easter Bunny.

I'm waiting in great anticipation for a visit from the Easter Bunny this Sunday. I've got a rabbit trap set, complete with a basket and plastic grass. I also found my big stew pot in the basement, so yeah, I'm ready.

"Here come Peter cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail,
hippity hippity hausenpheffer here I come."

Don't be ashamed, I mean, sorry to bash on beliefs here, but I just learned a religion believes in Xenu a Galactic Dictator who took his overloaded population and launched them into a volcano on earth and then blew them up with an atomic bomb. Afterwards he captured their spirits and indoctrinated them with ideologies of a Christianity so they would forget about the Galactic empire and never return. If they can believe that, you can believe in the Easter Bunny.

If people can believe in a god that hates the vast majority of his creations, then you can believe in a Bunny that gives kids chocolates and multi-colored eggs.

I still believe in aliens, fairies, Santa, the Easter Bunny, Cupid, monsters, and I'm on the fence about the Tooth Fairy. Maybe she/he exists but I'm not sure. Also The Headless Horseman better be real, I'm a bit too obsessed with him for him not to be.

If people can believe a giant man in the sky controls, kills, and does horrible things to innocent people, I'm not one to judge if you believe in bunny fudge.

Huh? O.0 ... What's everyone talking about? I'm getting confused.... Easter bunny has to be real ... I know cause I always get eggs and who else could of left them .... Dah!

I still have this childlike belief in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Part of is my belief in their goodness and innocence.

well i guess its no more strange then any other religion not trying to bash other people idea as well but a zombie jew carpenter raising from a grave because a rib women who came from a dirt man eat a magic apple under the advice of a talking snake sorry just seems a little silly to me so i guess believe in whatever you want

caitianx said:
I still have this childlike belief in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Part of is my belief in their goodness and innocence.

Well let me ask you this. Does believing in these things hurt anyone including yourself in any way shape or form? Of course not. Maybe they are real maybe not. But in the end it harms no one and there's no reason to be afraid of this. You're not a immature person because you have a belief in something. Honestly if that where true then no one on this planet would be mature at that point. Go ahead and believe because it does not make you a bad person. :smile1:

mmm chocolate eggs and bunnies
hippity hop hippity hop here comes the Easter bunny

Note said:
Wait, I thought this was an April Fools prank *is confused*. In that case, no I don't believe in Santa but I do like to pretend.

I believe in Krampus.

Why do I believe in the Easter bunny? Because Easter is a celebration of spring, when everything is renewed. The rabbit is symbolic of fertility and abundance because of the animal's high reproductive rate. The egg symbolizes birth and the cycle of life. The Easter bunny is not just a childhood belief, you can feel its spirit in the air. It's the spirit of life renewed and hope for the future. It's as real as the spirit of giving spread by Santa Claus around Christmas. "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus* (and an Easter Bunny)." Believe!

* The New York Sun, Editorial, September 21, 1897

Last edited:
Every christmas I hear sleigh bells, for real, I swear, so for me santa is very real. And I believe that my things have souls, it's extremely hard for me to throw anything away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back