Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Undies

hirohamada

Default Cartoon Undies

I don't know if anyone else have posted a thread like this in the past. But I wanted to know if there's other little that like to wear the cartoon briefs for little boys with like PAW Patrol or Pokemon. For example I have some Spyro the Dragon from Skylanders ones on now

I've answered questions like this before in the past. No worries on repeating tho. It happens from time to time. Yes, I'll sometimes wear cartoon briefs. I'll relatively small. I wear size 16 boys stuff. In the last few years, several companies have started making "fun print" packs of briefs. They usually have 5 briefs & 2 or 3 will have an all over print & the others will be solid colored.

I found some Fruit Of The Looms awhile back, that were vary similar to the fun pals I used to wear as a kid. Solid color with a print & the seems were a different color. I really like them.

I just got two pairs of panties. One was Cinderella and the other was Frozen. They were not little girl panties (I could never fit in them) but made for woman. All my under underwear is cartoon free.

I might look for some toony briefs. All of mine are boring and white.

Check popduds. Not quite cartoon briefs, but they have fun colors and some cute designs on them (most are white with a different colored trim and a picture on the back or print all over.) They're a little expensive, but part of your purchase goes to charity, and they're high quality.

I would also check amazon and ebay for size 16, 18, and 20 boys underwear. I found an 18-20 three pack of boxers that featured race cars, motorcycles and four-wheelers on them. They fit great.

Quote Originally Posted by happilyderanged View Post
    Check popduds. Not quite cartoon briefs, but they have fun colors and some cute designs on them (most are white with a different colored trim and a picture on the back or print all over.) They're a little expensive, but part of your purchase goes to charity, and they're high quality.

I would also check amazon and ebay for size 16, 18, and 20 boys underwear. I found an 18-20 three pack of boxers that featured race cars, motorcycles and four-wheelers on them. They fit great.
    The pop duds look really cool.

I'd love to fit in paw patrol underwear! I'd love it if they made diapers or Training pants better though.

Hehe I made a post like this when I joined up!

I love cartoon briefs too! I got a huge collection by this point.

Yeppers. Cartoon briefs are the best. I don't always wear briefs tho. I usually will only wear them when I'm working a lot or sometimes I'll wear them to bed.

I wear size 10-16(mainly 14-16 tho) underwear, but just white. I wouldn't want to wear cartoon ones around others, for the same reason I don't wear diapers/pullups around others.