• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings fellow humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freethinkinglittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have known peripherally about the ABDL community for a little while with only passing interest. I was amused by the antics of grown women being diapered, and yet despite featuring ageplay, a favorite theme of mine, I never really got into it. Until I discovered the concept of "little space". I won't go into details here, but I had my childhood and my innocence stolen from me, and the idea of in some small way re-creating my childhood immensely appeals to me. I have never had something hit me so hard. I immediately ordered a set of bunny-eared, footed pajamas and an adult pacifier. I envision a day where I may loll about in my onesie all day long, absorbing sugared cereal and cartoons in equal measure.

Aside from my latest venture, the things most important to me (aside from the obvious ones such as family, health, etc.) are movies, books, and music. I don't watch nearly as many movies or read as many books as I'd like, but I cherish the ones I do watch/read. I enjoy playing the drums even though I'm not in a band or anything. I have yet to work a "real" job in my life, yet am soon to embark on a *gasp* actual career, which will be intense, time- consuming, and draining. Ultimately rewarding, but I am so looking forward to a day where I can come home, kick off my scrubs, suit up in my jammies, sit on my car rug, and add an addition to my latest lego creation.

To anyone reading this who may have trepidation, reticence, or any other three-dollar word meaning fear over this lifestyle, I can only reiterate what has been said so many times: "If it's not hurting yourself or others, and it's not illegal- just roll with it. Life is too short to be spent in the misery and pain of denying ourselves our true nature. No fear. No regrets."

If you're still reading, I thank you, and I thank you in advance for accepting me into your community. I look forward to our time spent together.

Reactions: Snivy and Marka
freethinkinglittle said:
I have known peripherally about the ABDL community for a little while with only passing interest. I was amused by the antics of grown women being diapered, and yet despite featuring ageplay, a favorite theme of mine, I never really got into it. Until I discovered the concept of "little space". I won't go into details here, but I had my childhood and my innocence stolen from me, and the idea of in some small way re-creating my childhood immensely appeals to me. I have never had something hit me so hard. I immediately ordered a set of bunny-eared, footed pajamas and an adult pacifier. I envision a day where I may loll about in my onesie all day long, absorbing sugared cereal and cartoons in equal measure.

Aside from my latest venture, the things most important to me (aside from the obvious ones such as family, health, etc.) are movies, books, and music. I don't watch nearly as many movies or read as many books as I'd like, but I cherish the ones I do watch/read. I enjoy playing the drums even though I'm not in a band or anything. I have yet to work a "real" job in my life, yet am soon to embark on a *gasp* actual career, which will be intense, time- consuming, and draining. Ultimately rewarding, but I am so looking forward to a day where I can come home, kick off my scrubs, suit up in my jammies, sit on my car rug, and add an addition to my latest lego creation.

To anyone reading this who may have trepidation, reticence, or any other three-dollar word meaning fear over this lifestyle, I can only reiterate what has been said so many times: "If it's not hurting yourself or others, and it's not illegal- just roll with it. Life is too short to be spent in the misery and pain of denying ourselves our true nature. No fear. No regrets."

If you're still reading, I thank you, and I thank you in advance for accepting me into your community. I look forward to our time spent together.
I look forward too and I really like your intro. Welcome to asdic, That was a good intro, and I really like, and can relate to it, I hope you will have fun here.

Sounds a lot like me.. but without the drums. Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy it here! :)

And.......(I'll leave the drumroll to you).... reiterating thoughts already expressed..... Welcome.

Good Evening and Welcome.
I am "caitianx".
I am of course, an Adult Baby.
I too had my childhood stolen.
Oh! I have Asperger's Syndrome/Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Welcome! Wonderful intro!

Hello. I can completely relate to you, freethinkinglittle. I, too, was abused as a child. I have Asperger's Syndrome, Bipolar II, and Diabetes II, among several other medical conditions and disabilities. The idea of being a "little" really resonates with me. I have always wanted to be a five-year old again. I've been wearing adult diapers and booster pads since around October of 2014 for daily episodes of heavy urge incontinence. I also really like to wear diapers, though. So, welcome to ADISC - it's nice to have you here. I am brand new to the site here myself. Feel free to send me a message, or anyone else for that matter. I love reading messages! Thanks. Have a nice day...

RedLittlebottom said:
Feel free to send me a message, or anyone else for that matter. I love reading messages! Thanks. Have a nice day...

FYI: You need to be a member for a week and have 20 posts before you can receive messages. That's when you turn green with envy.

Thank you for the correction about being an established contributor, zipperless. I plan to make the 20 message mark soon, though I am really trying to make sure that I post quality, not quantity. I am also planning on donating to the site at the end of this week. This site has been very enjoyable for me thus far. Thank you, Moo, and all the admins, for keeping this site alive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back