so who's wearing bambino medium diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnythepony said:
I like to wear Bambinos when I have a decent supply and only wear them at home(they feel more noticeable)
I don't think people actually notice the crinkly sound the diapers make. I think it's a self conscious thing. I feel the same way sometimes when I'm wearing in public.

I do, I do

CrinklesTheBunny said:
I don't think people actually notice the crinkly sound the diapers make.

If they couldn't notice the crinkle my diaper was making when I got out of bed this morning, they're stone deaf

kinda sounded like I was walking on a scattering of crumpled brown paper sacks...

CrinklesTheBunny said:
I don't think people actually notice the crinkly sound the diapers make. I think it's a self conscious thing. I feel the same way sometimes when I'm wearing in public.
I prefer Abena when out and about.

The teddies are usually my go-to, although I wish they'd make them in a size small. The mediums 'fit' but are just a hair big on me. Very unfortunate that they keep going up and up in price, but I guess with so few 'good' distributors, they don't have a ton of competition.

Utility. Haha.

I am today!����

I'm thinking about doing this tonight. I've only got 2 left. I'd been saving them. But it's supposed to be a bit cool tonight. I have trouble wearing if it gets really warm at night. So this could be one of my last chances to wear to bed until later this year when winter time returns. It's already getting pretty warm where I'm at.

I have the large Bambino Bianco diapers and I'd say they feel more like the Cuddlez diapers as far as the outer cover is concerned. The padding/thickness feels thicker than the Cuddlez. Overall I'm very pleased with them and will put them on my list of suppliers to buy from.

It's been awhile since I bought from Bambino, but their medium sizes (I do not know if this has changed or not) ran a bit small on me (I normally wear a medium size). I do like the Bianco.

I love the Bellissimos in medium but they're sooooo expensive! :/

i have a few but i am not wearing right now

I am another medium Bambino wearer! I currently have 83 Bambino diapers in my collection: 40 Bellissimo, 42 Teddy and 1 Classico. As long as they remain the same Bellissimos will be my #1 "diapered experience" choice!

IzzyFox said:
It's been awhile since I bought from Bambino, but their medium sizes (I do not know if this has changed or not) ran a bit small on me (I normally wear a medium size). I do like the Bianco.

I think the medium sizing increased when they changed manufacturers this (hopefully) last time. When I first tried Bambinos mediums were too small and larges too big, that was a few years ago with their first production runs. Bambino mediums are very close in sizing to NorthShore supremes only Bambinos are wider in the middle by an inch (yes, I have several diapers measurements written down).

- - - Updated - - -

perlFerret said:
I love the Bellissimos in medium but they're sooooo expensive! :/

That's because they are worth it (IMO). The only diaper I can wear all day at work and not worry about leaks or changing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back