Tell me I'm not the only one who's annoyed by scale being off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
2 things, above all else, put me in my Little headspace, scale, and realism. If the scale isn't right, I feel like an adult who is faking her way though a game. I'm not! I'm an adult, but I'm trying to get somewhere within myself.

The thing is, someone said before, that his body felt too big. I guess I'm in that boat, too. This is especially true of print size. Kids can take a higher number of smaller prints, because their bodies are smaller, but we need a smaller number of larger prints, because we're bigger. Am I being clear, and does anybody else prefer scaled up items, or feel too big, if items aren't to scale?

The scale and realism issues may have a good part. They mean I'd rather have a few custom treasures, that are exactly to scale, and exactly what I want, than buy out the kiddie store.

On my list of custom items are:
Little outfits
a bottle that looks like an Adiri and a Comotomo loved each other very much, and decided to make a 32 oz. AB bottle, with a leak-free 1-price rim/nipple/flip-up nipple cover, easy to read oz. marks, and cute designs- Hey, realism.
A scaled up mirror/teether/rattle combo toy, I've drawn plans for it; it kinda looks like Saturn.
A not too big or too small, air-filled silicone, "Hug Me Baymax," with catch phrases, and in-tummy projector. They have plushies of him, but Baymax isn't plush; he's silicone and air! Does that get on anyone else's last nerve?!
A mobility scooter that looks like a Fisher-Price Power Wheels and a righteously bad:censored: pink, yellow, and purple water gun, that doesn't need constant refilling, and matching crossbow, that puts Nerf Rebelle to shame, and can be mounted to the mobility scooter

Do any of those sound fun to anyone else?

Last edited:
I myself wish for a custom adult-sized steel crib.
I would also want an adult-sized tricycle.

I understand completely.

However for me, I find that true baby or toddler items are just fine for me (other than clothing which needs to fit). It does not lessen the 'illusion' of being a baby for me. Part of that may be that I have never truly regressed, oh I pretend, but my mind never makes that leap to being little.

I don't really need outside confirmation to feel little- well, not too much. I don't like having facial or body hair, for example. But I have tattoos and I'm not a small guy so I am under no illusion that I a actually little. The scale or mirror doesn't bother me much, it's how I feel in headspace mostly.

But, when I want to FEEL little physically... sometimes it helps to have things scaled, such as a large chair. They make these giant camping chairs that I was able to try out at TeddyCon last year and they made me feel super-little. Mind you, I am 6', 260 lbs, and I look toddler-sized in this.

BabbyThrone.jpg

Yep, scale makes it happen for me too. The adult world is just plain too small for my AB likes. Lots of my stuff is baby sized but there's nothing quite like being overwhelmed by BIG things. I get as many AB sized things as I can. My teddy is a big one. It makes me look like a three year old when I'm holding it. My Nuk 5 is great, but I sure wish the guard was bigger. My favorite toy is Mega Blocks. They are absolutely the coolest anti big kid toy for AB's. I have three sets so it keeps my (unfortunately) big mind busy so I can be little. I need to find some super giant coloring books.....
After 50 years as an AB I finally have the ultimate time machine. I built a big sized crib. I used a twin mattress and started from there. The thing is so big that it's taller than me when I'm standing on the floor. The rails are high enough that I can't get out over them. The only problem is that it made the room too small. :confused:When I get a chance I'll post a picture.

MattiKins said:
They make these giant camping chairs that I was able to try out at TeddyCon last year and they made me feel super-little. Mind you, I am 6', 260 lbs, and I look toddler-sized in this.
Wow, MattiKins, you're a lucky duck!
caitianx said:
I myself wish for a custom adult-sized steel crib.
I would also want an adult-sized tricycle.

Someone posted that because he had seizures at night, he designed his crib, and someone built it for him. Same goes for his changing table, because of medical necessity. I read that thread, and immediate thought of you, because a crib & changing table are necessities for you, too. Not having something doesn't render it unnecessary. I know that, because I've had an established need for power mobility since 4th or 5th grade, but haven't had it since the last day of 8th grade. I'm pushing 30 now, and, boy, do I miss power! As for the trike, ta-da!
http://www.rifton.com/products/special-needs-tricycles/adaptive-tricycles-r140

Hey, if I were to talk to custom toy folks about some of my ideas, who else would want them, and which things? I ask because ordering more than one is most likely cheaper. Keep in mind, this'll be way off in the future. Some things, like the bottle, obviously aren't toys, but, yay for transferrable technology. They say they can build non-toys, too! Would it help y'all envision the bottle if I post pictures of the parts of the Comotomo and Adiri bottles I like?

Last edited:
I agree completely on this one! I built a custom molded "training potty" that I may have even posted pics of because I feel stupid using things too small for me. I just got my second prototype of a MAM replica I built in adult size from the manufacture. I love up scaling kids stuff! I'll try to attach pics of the pacifier that's modeled after a MAM air. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427404146.440739.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427404163.263124.jpg

I will never be happy until I'm actually three years old again. So there's that.

You're as young as you feel. Unless you truly believe in coming back to this world in another life and form, that three year old physically thing isn't gonna happen again.

wheelman21 said:
I agree completely on this one! I built a custom molded "training potty" that I may have even posted pics of because I feel stupid using things too small for me. I just got my second prototype of a MAM replica I built in adult size from the manufacture. I love up scaling kids stuff! I'll try to attach pics of the pacifier that's modeled after a MAM air. View attachment 23660View attachment 23661

What manufacturor did you use for the paci?

One of the various 3D printers. If you'd be interested in one, I could make you one once I get some of the bugs worked out.

Speaking of scaled-up items, I once found a website that actually makes adult-sized rocking horses... they cost WAY too much for me to get one any time soon though, if I remember correctly in the $5,000 range. I guess my dream of owning a huge rocking horse will still have to wait.

One should be able to design and fabricate whatever he or she wants, right? Well, how cute-dorable wouldimage.jpgbe, scaled up like a baby-pants, with only pink, purple, and yellow in the design, without the annoying pull-ring, and 100% silicone?! I like the translucent gummy look of all silicone ones. Of couse, other girly and boyish designs, too, but mine would be pink, purple, and yellow. Happy girly squeal!

Wanna see the bottle I see in my mind? It's changed since the last bottle related post I made. Can't show the final scaled up hybrid, obviously, but I can show you the bits I like from each baby bottle.

I wouldn't mind having an adaptive clothing and equipment, and incontinence product shop, that's ABDL friendly. I mean, I know of several older kids & adults with disabilities who aren't ABDL, who find bottles easier to drink from, and adult strollers are classified as mobility devices. Adult carseats are adaptive equipment. I'd say, without disabled people, AB/Little/Cubs, and to some extent DL/DFs would have an even harder time finding stuff. Of course I'm AB/Little and disabled, so, that's why the odd thought occurred to me.

- - - Updated - - -

FeekaDimension said:
Speaking of scaled-up items, I once found a website that actually makes adult-sized rocking horses... they cost WAY too much for me to get one any time soon though, if I remember correctly in the $5,000 range. I guess my dream of owning a huge rocking horse will still have to wait.

Wanna give us a link to the rocking horse makers?

- - - Updated - - -

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Someone posted that because he hcad seizures at night, he designed his crib, and someone built it for him. Caitainx, you, in particular, could also check out the Dream series of http://www.bedsbygeorge.com/safety/our_beds/models/index.php
There's info on there about insurance coverage. It's not steal, but it looks sturdy, and is made for disabled or medically fragile folks, but it doesn't look medical at all to me. Everyone else can check it out, too. Caitainx was just the first one I thought of.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
2 things, above all else, put me in my Little headspace, scale, and realism. If the scale isn't right, I feel like an adult who is faking her way though a game. I'm not! I'm an adult, but I'm trying to get somewhere within myself.

The thing is, someone said before, that his body felt too big. I guess I'm in that boat, too. This is especially true of print size. Kids can take a higher number of smaller prints, because their bodies are smaller, but we need a smaller number of larger prints, because we're bigger. Am I being clear, and does anybody else prefer scaled up items, or feel too big, if items aren't to scale?

The scale and realism issues may have a good part. They mean I'd rather have a few custom treasures, that are exactly to scale, and exactly what I want, than buy out the kiddie store.

Little outfits
a bottle that looks like an Adiri and a Comotomo loved each other very much, and decided to make a 32 oz. AB bottle, with a leak-free 1-price rim/nipple/flip-up nipple cover, easy to read oz. marks, and cute designs- Hey, realism.
A scaled up mirror/teether/rattle combo toy, I've drawn plans for it; it kinda looks like Saturn.
A not too big or too small, air-filled silicone, "Hug Me Baymax," with catch phrases, and in-tummy projector. They have plushies of him, but Baymax isn't plush; he's silicone and air! Does that get on anyone else's last nerve?!
A mobility scooter that looks like a Fisher-Price Power Wheels and a righteously bad:censored: pink, yellow, and purple water gun, that doesn't need constant refilling, and matching crossbow, that puts Nerf Rebelle to shame, and can be mounted to the mobility scooter

I know exactly how you feel, especially since I'm 6'1". I often feel naturally like I want to curl up, and sometimes get a bit saddened by it all.

Still, in the end it really is what's on the inside that counts, I hope you know that too.

All the stuff you listed sounds amazing.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Little outfits

First off, I would like all of them, and I may not have the size issue, but I think I get it, still I think I get the felling, I don't think I ever got to full bore regression, but still I will prey for you, and also Kittyhugs :hugs:

Okay guys, here's the bottle in my mind

How realistic and cute is the shape of this Adiri nipple?! image.jpg Still, once it's in the mouth, or a dark cover is on it, can anyone tell? Nope, because it doesn't look like most bottles. I love the softness, because I've had spasms and startles, and hurt my mouth on hard plastic sports bottle lids. The bottle I want has one like it, only, it comes in brighter colors, the part that actually goes in the mouth is longer, to hit the adult, "suckle zone," it's vented from the top, like image.jpg unlike the Adiri, which is vented and filled from the bottom:dunno::heiscrazy:, and there's a valve to prevent liquid from coming out unless it's being sucked on. The valve also allows one to adjust the flow by rotating the nipple until a click is heard. Position 1 is for slow flow, position 2 for medium, 3 for fast, and 4 for thick liquids. Hey, soup is a dangerous tushypain when you have CP, and it would be just as good for milkshakes!:lol: Either a non-drip, or a flow control valve, is a very common feature in special cups, as they prevent liquid from, "going down the wrong pipe," and prevent leaks and spills, yet people who make them think it's okay to overcharge us for them, because we need them so badly:mad:, but I don't think a single valve for both flow control, and drip prevention, has been done before!:cool: Of course, I'd stick with position 3 or 4, unless I'm having a really hard time coordinating the whole, "suck, swallow, breathe," thing. I dont usually have this issue, but there're times when I have.

For the actual bottle part, imagine thisimage.jpgscaled up enough to hold 32 oz. Doesn't that shape say, "Drink from me; you know you want to," without being, "typical baby bottle," enough to get you, "outed," as AB/Little/Cub in public? I'm keeping the microwaveability aspect of the Comotomo for the bottle I envision. I read in a review, the Comotomo oz. marks are hard to read. Imagine that problem solved. See how she can fit her whole hand in to clean it, and the hard inside rim, so it doesn't cave in right there when you put the lid on? Both the Adiri and the Comotomo are squishy silicone and mimic, "breast milk let down." I'm keeping those stokes of genius, too, duh!:lol:
image.jpg

I guarantee you, if it has a bunch or pieces, I'll lose a bunch of pieces, so, I figured since sterilization of the parts is only necessary if the water supply is suspected of having certain bacteria, why not combine every possible piece? Of coarse, all parts'll be boilable, in case of boil water advisory.

My idea for the 1piece nipple/rim/nipple cover is pretty unique. The nipple cover rotates 360 degrees and hangs loosely, for eaśy nipple access, but is completely incased inside the rim, and isn't completely opaque, but is dark enough not to be gawked at in public. Just picture fun rim and nipple cover colors, and the nipple I described.

Best part? It'll be a functional peice of equipment for me, so I don't cough from swallowing wrong, cute enough to make me feel little, but not enough to let strangers in public know I am. Sneaky, huh? Also, 2 pieces, total! Nothing else to fuss with!

I'd have 3 bottles, and they'd all be translucent. One Would be yellow, with a pink nipple & a purple rim, one would be pink, with a purple nipple & a yellow rim, and one would be purple, with a yellow nipple and a pink rim.

What colors and prints would you like? Let's pretend fabricators are seeing this. I'm sure a few are!

Oh, and umm, change my dream paci a bit, too. I till want a scaled up, all silicone one with an Air Advanced guard and no pull ring, but if I made AB pacis, I'd add a holographic image to the button, that moves when the paci is tilted, like image.jpg although, not those exact images. Wouldn't that be cool?!:cool:

Last edited:
Hey, Kif, you said you wanted to try the baby-pants ones. I think I saw them on either eBay or Amazon, but I agree wheelman21's is cooler.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I want to work on a bigger version of the regular MAM one but haven't had the chance. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't quite sit against the rest of your face as much as I'd like. It sits off of the face on the sides a little bit. What are your thoughts on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back