Fabine going out of business??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just had a look at the fabine (Buntewindle) website, and they have hardly no stock whatsoever, all of their own printed diaper's are no longer on there apart from the large all white ones, and a few baby style pull ups

Are they going out of business or are they due to bring out anything new?

I haven't ordered anything from them in years as I thought they ripped people off with high prices and poor customer service, could this be the end?

I thought the diaper's went downhill after they stopped producing the original printed ones.

If they are, looks as though they have pissed too many people off in our community and are facing the consequences!

Anybody know anything about them?

They might just be in very high demand and can't keep their stock up.

Oh please don't let it be so, I have yet to try them:(

Considering the crazy high price, the fact they weren't *that* great (in the ones I got, the tapes had the tendency to come off the wings) and the customer support was non-existent (I never got a reply to my e-mail explaining the issue) I wouldn't be surprised or sad about it.

Jonnythepony said:
Oh please don't let it be so, I have yet to try them:(

You'd still find some around for a good amount of time on E-bay or other resellers, and if anything fails Comficares are almost the same, manufactured on the same machine, with a very similar kind of plastic backing and almost the same shape. They just fit a lil tighter due to the tapes being positioned differently. Even though I must say, 24/7s are much better!

quattrus said:
Considering the crazy high price, the fact they weren't *that* great (in the ones I got, the tapes had the tendency to come off the wings) and the customer support was non-existent (I never got a reply to my e-mail explaining the issue) I wouldn't be surprised or sad about it.

You'd still find some around for a good amount of time on E-bay or other resellers, and if anything fails Comficares are almost the same, manufactured on the same machine, with a very similar kind of plastic backing and almost the same shape. They just fit a lil tighter due to the tapes being positioned differently. Even though I must say, 24/7s are much better!
I love the Dry 24/7s and I'll try the Comficares then. thank you :)

I finally tried them a few nights ago, got the ones with pandas on them and I was extremely impressed with how much they can hold, I can't judge for sure but would think they would be on par with my favorite Kolibri Comslip.

Jonnythepony said:
I love the Dry 24/7s and I'll try the Comficares then. thank you :)

I think the confidry 24/7's are a better diaper. Capacity on the 24/7 seems to be slightly larger, they don't press out as easily when near capacity (due to more sap), the waistband elastic is a little stronger, and the front panel isn't so rough. AND they're hugely cheaper.

Unless they're running a pattern you're interested in, I see absolutely no reason to choose fabines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back