• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sciencedude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had an account for awhile, but I haven't posted until now. I use to be more ashamed about being a dl, but a leader at my church and therapists that I have met with told me I'm not a bad person. The present therapist is trying to help me become less ashamed about this, because as she says, I can't be cured of it, and likely will have it forever. The therapist also noted I'm not a sinner because I have this fetish, or wear diapers.

Last edited:
sciencedude said:
I've had an account for awhile, but I haven't posted until now. I use to be more ashamed about being a dl, but a leader at my church and therapists that I have met with told me I'm not a bad person. The present therapist is trying to help me become less ashamed about this, because as she says, I can't be cured of it, and likely will have it forever. The therapist also noted I'm not a sinner because I have this fetish, or wear diapers.

Hey, sciencedude! Welcome to ADISC!

This isn't the place to get into it, but I think your church leader and therapist are absolutely right - God sent trials for us, but he didn't inherantly make us sinners!

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you?

I'm Tal, I'm from Scotland, and I like pink things, cuddles and I've recently got into terrible American crime dramas (a la NCIS and Hawaii 50) and running. And it's a good job, because everytime I go out running I now think I'm going to be blown up/shot/chased!

Talula said:
Hey, sciencedude! Welcome to ADISC!

This isn't the place to get into it, but I think your church leader and therapist are absolutely right - God sent trials for us, but he didn't inherantly make us sinners!

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you?

I'm Tal, I'm from Scotland, and I like pink things, cuddles and I've recently got into terrible American crime dramas (a la NCIS and Hawaii 50) and running. And it's a good job, because everytime I go out running I now think I'm going to be blown up/shot/chased!

Where do I start? I'm a physics major for starters. I have about 2 semester left. I too like American crime dramas. Like NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law and Order:SVU, etc. I've watched a little bit of Sherlock, which is definitely an excellent British crime show. I like to tinker with electronic circuits and programming in C++ (when I have the time.)

sciencedude said:
Where do I start? I'm a physics major for starters. I have about 2 semester left. I too like American crime dramas. Like NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law and Order:SVU, etc. I've watched a little bit of Sherlock, which is definitely an excellent British crime show. I like to tinker with electronic circuits and programming in C++ (when I have the time.)

I don't like Sherlock, but mainly because I'm annoyed at the amount of programs on TV that are about Sherlock! My favourite is NCIS: LA!

2 semesters. Wow. Congrats and hang in there. I remember being a freshman and wishing I were a senior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back