Go out in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing most of the time, and I don't own any baggy pants, other than some basketball shorts, but those don't coincide with my job's dress code. I have to wear either black or khaki slacks.
The kind of diapers I wear aren't extreme in the bulk department, but not exactly streamlined either. I use Walgreen's Certainty Fitted Briefs; they provide reliable protection against unexpected dribbles throughout the day, or moderate protection (once) against a full flood. However, their odor blocking is minimal at best, so if you're in close-proximity to people for any length of time greater than a few moments, they're going to smell that you had an accident. And finally, they ssg/swell considerably when wet, so if getting found out is something you don't want happening, then these probably aren't for you.
I'm a cashier at Wal-Mart, so if it gets busy, I can't always get away for a potty break, so I 'take the potty with me'. LOL. (That reminds me of a quote that selv14 displays: "A toilet is like a landline. A diaper is like a mobile phone. But curiously, both of them let you answer the call of nature.") Being found out isn't really a problem I fear anymore, as so many people have already I kinda know what to expect from them, and it goes back to normal eventually, so no biggie... It's kinda fun being found out, though... sometimes. It's fun sometimes.

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

I'm occasionally padded when I go out, and I've only worn pull-ups in public. I'm not brave enough to try wearing adult diapers in public yet!

Jeans and a shirt are usually good enough to hide it, although I do worry sometimes about the waistband being visible from behind if my pants are somewhat loose.

FTuga197 said:
Do you leave home with a diaper under your jeans?
I do if I'm going to a place where I don't know anyone or if it is something quick. But I don't go to school with a diaper.

Yes I do for work.

I wear 24/7 so I am always diapered and always leave home diapered.

I have come to the conclusion that no one is going to notice, but if they do they're not going to say anything to you. I wear diapers when I'm out and about and I wear Regular or Relaxed Fit jeans or shorts and have my shirt tucked in 90% of the time b/c that's just how I dress. I have never had anyone notice that I'm wearing a diaper, or if they have, they haven't said anything to me. My own mother can't even tell that I'm wearing a diaper and if she can't tell then I can almost guarantee that no one else can. My mom has found my diaper stash so many times, I'm sure she's almost expecting to find them again if not find me wearing one. If someone does notice and is bold enough the ask you, "Are you wearing a diaper?"; then I would do 1 of 3 things: 1. Deny it and say that my butt is just that big. 2. Admit it, but say I have a medical condition that requires me to wear them. 3. Admit it and tell them that your wearing a diaper because you want to. Clearly option 3 will depend on who the person is and weather or not you can trust them, or depending if your in a town that no one there knows you and you will most likely not see that person again. My advise to just wear your diapers, go about your business and don't worry about what anyone else is thinking.

I go out in jeans while diapered all the time, its no big deal to me

I went out to classes diapered once because I had drunk a lot of coffee that morning to study for an exam. In the end it didn't matter since I couldn't force myself to pee in the middle of class, but I guess it was the thought that counts. I was wearing a Depend brief as well, so I guess I was "diapered" inasmuch as a piece of paper cleans up a spill... But still.

I wear 24/7 so I wear out always and with jeans, sweats and both I don't care much what others think. I've had few looks but don't really care!

I used to wear out all the time, but since the weather changed and I'm back riding a motorcycle 90ish percent of the time I've kept my diaper wearing to home for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back