Go out in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I have to laugh at myself, and my choices, but these days I'm a double Depend RealFit guy, with training pants over them, very clinical Salk (bikini modified) plastic pants over all three layers, and tightey whitey's to hold things snugly into place. If you do the math, that's 5 layers! Over all of that, I wear a muscle t-shirt, tucked in, so there's never a diapered waistband showing, normal fitting Levi's, and long t-shirts, worn out. I love "The Mountain" t-shirts, for their designs, and length. They're meant to be worn untucked, and they drape over my ass nicely. Truth is, though, even if I've got a slightly shorter t-shirt on, as long as it's untucked, nobody in their right minds could ever guess I'm wearing 5-layers under my Levi's. I've got some photos on Fetlife (DLuvinTruKr profile) that show my basic 4-layer version, less the training pants, if anyone is on Fet.

The point is, you have to be comfortable with your choices, and I'm most definitely comfortable with mine. Even if I woke up in an ambulance (God forbid...), or on a gurney, being wheeled into an ER, I think I'd just revert to my IBS and leakage excuse. I am an agent-orange exposee, so there's always that, in my hip pocket.

Last edited:
The more often you wear out of the house, the easier it gets. If you're paranoid (and I still am on occasion) put on a pair of jeans, tuck in your undershirt, and wear a belt and/or hoodie. No one will know; no one will hear other than maybe you, and that's because you're listening for diaper sounds (I think we underestimate how loud it is when we're someplace else). If you're still paranoid, find a good cloth diaper. I'm a recent convert to the M4 Air Plus, which is great for wearing around other people. (They also sag a lot, which I love; for me it's tough to beat the M4 Air Plus/yoga pant combination.) I used to be terrified of wearing out. Now I do it all the time.

Today I wore a dependco AIO cloth with 2 inserts and a onsie with khaki trousers and a pull-over shirt. Went to a restaurant and to a church and went on a walk in the neighborhood and visited with some of the neighbors. I don't think there was any problems at least on my side. Who cares what others might think.

One weekend after dark I put a diaper on and my ab jon Jon outfit under my proper clothes. I was driving a van at the time so I took a drive around the coast and up to the beach. They're was lots of little lay-bys on the coast road so once I got to the first 1 I took of the normal clothes and had a little dander. Because I was in a van I had plenty of room for a diaper change on round the road. To finsh it of I drove right round the coast till I got to the beach and there I had a quick dander up and down it. It was nerve wrecking but the ultimate bin fun and the crinkles of the diaper as I walked was awesome As i said it was after dark prob about 2 o clock so I had know worrys of meeting anyone.

I wear all the time at first I was nervous and worried about it but after a while I don't give it a second thought. No one has said a thing if they ever do I will just tell the the truth I have an OAB and have no choice but to wear.

I wear diapers 24/7. I wear Bambino when I go out. This way I do not have to worry about changing them until I get home.

I do all the time. Usually I wear my Tena Pull-ups under my jeans; Sometimes I wear cloth and plastic pants if I don't have any disposables; Never had an issue with anyone saying anything.

Either a molicare super plus or an Abena M4 premium.

Yep. Not on a regular basis - usually when traveling or whatnot but sometimes just because I've put them on for the afternoon/evening/whatever and then decided to go shopping or something. I generally don't think about it much.

It really depends on where I am going but if I do I wear clothes 1 size bigger and a shirt that goes past my belt. I don't mind what others think. Its mostly about the mentality on how you precieve yourself

Everyday to school. Never really concerned. The only concerns that pop up from time to time it's if I think about a scenario such as an accident. But hey, that's what they're for!

Being an avid shopper of "Thrift" style stores I did some jean shopping last week as I was dire need to replace the old ones. Why that day I decided not to wear one of my generic pullups is totally beyond me, and why I did not think about it while trying on a few pairs of jeans escapes me as well. However, jeans I tried on, finding a couple that seemed to fit just right with a slight relaxed to them. It was not until I got home and tried then one with one of those generic diapers of mine did I notice that the fit was not as "relaxed" looking as I had thought.

Well, the outlines of my diaper undies is a bit more visible than before which caused me some belated thoughts of wearing in public. But then I thought about it some more and even got a chuckle out of the idea. As we all know there are such things as "VPL's" (visible pantie lines) so why shouldn't there be "DPL's"?

So out the door I went with newer jeans, diaper undies and just stopped fretting about what people may think if they saw my bit more apparent "DPL's":thumbsup:

I go out diapered, shorts and t-shirt, I've not had any negative reactions from anyone.
They don't have any right to tell me what I can wear and where I can wear it. I feel that they should realize that people do have problems and not judge anyone on what they are wearing.

I wear a nappy all the time now. I don't even think about it. I've no idea if anyone notices and to be honest no longer care. They would certainly notice my inevitable wet pants so wearing a nappy is the best option.

Very interesting read, thus far. I had personally never worn out until this past Friday. I was home alone all day (rare occurance for me). I spent the morning in a Bambino diaper and blue Cookie Monster muscle shirt. Later in the morning, I thought I'd venture out in my back yard to water the flowers and went to get dressed, but thought it might be fun to extend my "little" time; so I just stepped into a pair of white Crocs, grabbed a bucket hat and my Nuk 5 paci and headed out. ( my back yard is privacy fenced )

Once finished and after some lunch I decided I wanted to wash my car - knowing that I needed to dress, but now though soaked, I really didn't want to put on big boy underware so I just slipped into some loose fitting plaid shorts and headed out. Nobody had to know, but I really did enjoy it.

Of course, by about 3:00 my Bambino wouldn't hold any more, and instead of changing, figured I'd get properly dressed as I did have to go out.

I sometimes wear diapers outside but I only wear Tena Pants or diapers that are easy to hide.

I wear 24/7 (OAB Issue) no one cares or notices unless you go out of your way to bring attention by checking for leaks or freezing when you start to pee. Just get on with your life and go about your business and all will be fine if you wear outside and 24/7

Yes, and a dress. Get used to it locals.

i personally started with incontinence pads with loose clothings or just a skirt. i would say that if you're wearing a thick diaper, try go with some baggy pants or a long t shirt to avoid people seeing your diaper if you want it to be discreet. i personally dont really care if i wore a diaper and the waistband was showing ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back