Go out in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerpyHooves209 said:
I only wore a diaper twice to school the second time someone in my math class noticed since the classroom was silent it was sooooo awkward the look I got from the woman next to me was not good XD after that I never wore to school again and certainly haven't tried it in college after that time lol but I do occassionally wear out in public depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing.
I wore to school once a long time ago in 8th grade and it was super sketchy. I'm pretty sure no one noticed anything but It was nerve wracking.

Jonnythepony said:
I wore to school once a long time ago in 8th grade and it was super sketchy. I'm pretty sure no one noticed anything but It was nerve wracking.

Oh no the chick next to me knew I guess there was a little space between me and the diaper and you could hear me peeing it was soooooooooo embarrassing

Yes, of course 24/7. With experience and self-confidence you can wear a diaper under your clothes in almost any situation, though I would avoid swimming in one :) I was just visiting a resort that had a sign that said, "No Diapers in the Pool Area."

In all seriousness, no one is going to examine your crotch or ass close enough and really even if someone did, who cares? Like I said it comes with using diapers for a long time and having the confidence to be perfectly fine with it. As already mentioned there are easy fixes to better hide them under clothes. Thicker fabric, pants or shorts several sizes larger than your waist and darker colors are all good at concealing diapers. This is coming from someone who regularly wears cloth diapers WITH boosters in public. It might also depend on your body type. I'm fairly skinny and so it's easy for me to appear to have an ass and larger waist when in fact I don't.

If you plan on using your diaper (it still baffles me why anyone would want to wear a diaper and not use it), it helps tremendously to have confidence in it. The last thing you want is a wet spot on your jeans for someone to focus on. Ah and herein lies the conundrum incontinent people find themselves in. People get so worried about someone else noticing they are wearing a diaper, they decide to wear a thin discreet one. Big mistake. Now you are wearing a crappy diaper AND leaking on your pants (and other surfaces). That's far more noticeable. So slap that absorbent diaper on and sally forth young man. Trust me, no one is the wiser.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Oh no the chick next to me knew I guess there was a little space between me and the diaper and you could hear me peeing it was soooooooooo embarrassing

ah ok, that is super awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

Spaz said:
Yes, of course 24/7. With experience and self-confidence you can wear a diaper under your clothes in almost any situation, though I would avoid swimming in one :) I was just visiting a resort that had a sign that said, "No Diapers in the Pool Area."

In all seriousness, no one is going to examine your crotch or ass close enough and really even if someone did, who cares? Like I said it comes with using diapers for a long time and having the confidence to be perfectly fine with it. As already mentioned there are easy fixes to better hide them under clothes. Thicker fabric, pants or shorts several sizes larger than your waist and darker colors are all good at concealing diapers. This is coming from someone who regularly wears cloth diapers WITH boosters in public. It might also depend on your body type. I'm fairly skinny and so it's easy for me to appear to have an ass and larger waist when in fact I don't.

If you plan on using your diaper (it still baffles me why anyone would want to wear a diaper and not use it), it helps tremendously to have confidence in it. The last thing you want is a wet spot on your jeans for someone to focus on. Ah and herein lies the conundrum incontinent people find themselves in. People get so worried about someone else noticing they are wearing a diaper so they wear a thin discreet one. Big mistake. Now you are wearing a crappy diaper AND leaking on your pants (and other surfaces). That's far more noticeable. So slap that absorbent diaper on and sally forth young man. Trust me, no one is the wiser.
Well if you go swimming just wear a swim diaper, that's what I do. And you're right, who's gonna inspect you so closely as to notice you're even wearing(though if you're wearing something like an Abena or a Confidry you're gonna get noticed, especially when you step back out of the pool X3 )

Jonnythepony said:
- - - Updated - - -though if you're wearing something like an Abena or a Confidry you're gonna get noticed, especially when you step back out of the pool X3 )

Yeah, at that point the manager or maintenance man might want your information so they can bill you for the cost of removing the diaper pulp from the pool filter. Doh!

No I don't right now. I have only worn out of house once before actually, and I didn't get out of the car then. I'm just too nervous that somebody will notice, to wear out of the house.

BenzyD said:
I wear in public often...in fact I'm out now, sitting at a car dealer, waiting while my car gets serviced. The pants/shorts I wear makes no difference, I just dress normally. Could be jeans, khakis, sweats, basketball shorts and even occasionally thin, printed, pajama bottoms. There is no secret there lol. Right now I have on black Dickies style cargo pants.

Being diapered in public isn't such a scary prospect once you're confident in yourself and your diaper. :shades:

Hope no one is looking over your shoulder. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I wear a diaper occasionally under my jeans. Normally my jeans are neither tight or loose and I haven't had any problems. This past winter, I've put on a little weight so I haven't worn lately as my jeans are a bit tight now. I hope that as the temperatures warm up, I will lose some weight and again be able to wear diapers in public without having to buy new jeans.

Spaz said:
Yeah, at that point the manager or maintenance man might want your information so they can bill you for the cost of removing the diaper pulp from the pool filter. Doh!
Then the maintenance persons would shut down the pool and spend the next day cleaning and repairing the pump. Then everyone who knows you would be upset at how you have interrupted their summertime pool fun by clogging the public pool with a diaper. I would feel kinda bad XD

I've only worn in public once so far. I was at an ABDL Party and was invited to go out for dinner afterwards with new friends. I didn't want to turn down the offer, and I didn't want to change out of an unused diaper I was put in less than an hour ago, so I went out padded. I'm sure nobody noticed, though I was still nervous. Not that bad, but I'm still not rushing to do it again.

I wear out of home a lot. I sometimes wear my Dependeco diapers out of the house and my Leakmaster pre-folds at home for nighttime wear. But on a usually wear my Dependeco pull ups for regual use. They aren't really good for using wise so I just treat them like underwear.

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
No I don't right now. I have only worn out of house once before actually, and I didn't get out of the car then. I'm just too nervous that somebody will notice, to wear out of the house.

Don't worry about that to much. I used to think that, but after wearing a bunch out and about and in about every outfit that I have I have worn diapers with those outfits. I have worn in just jeans and a T shirt and in a 3 piece suit and eveything in between.

I haven't gone anywhere wearing, the closest I have gone is wearing while doing yard work.

The next time you go to the grocery store or Walmart, take a close look at all the other customers. Can you tell which ones are wearing diapers? Now, think about what you are really looking at when you are at the store. You are looking at the stuff on the shelves, not at peoples butts! No one is paying attention to what you are wearing under your pants or shorts. Unless what you are wearing is so tight that it highlights the outline of your diaper, no one is ever going to know or say a thing. Relax and enjoy wearing in public. When it comes time to pee, you can save all those foot steps to the bathroom. Just continue shopping.

FTuga197 said:
Do you leave home with a diaper under your jeans?
I do if I'm going to a place where I don't know anyone or if it is something quick. But I don't go to school with a diaper.

i do sometimes go out in a diaper i never get seen (to be fair my whole wardrobe consists of baggy pants that are very loose so its not easy to see unless anyone tries to feel my crotch) so i dont get seen and i have been to magic drafts and those can last 4-5 hours but i would not go out in a bulky diaper when i go out i use goodnites

- - - Updated - - -

Abenalover said:
The next time you go to the grocery store or Walmart, take a close look at all the other customers. Can you tell which ones are wearing diapers? Now, think about what you are really looking at when you are at the store. You are looking at the stuff on the shelves, not at peoples butts! No one is paying attention to what you are wearing under your pants or shorts. Unless what you are wearing is so tight that it highlights the outline of your diaper, no one is ever going to know or say a thing. Relax and enjoy wearing in public. When it comes time to pee, you can save all those foot steps to the bathroom. Just continue shopping.

i have went out in diapers but i never wet do people smell it or see it? does it depend on the diaper? because i wear goodnites

I wet in public all the time, no one should see it or smell it as long as you change in an appropriate amount of time and don't wear something that makes it completely obvious.

The People of Wall Mart

The next time you go to the grocery store or Walmart, take a close look at all the other customers. Can you tell which ones are wearing diapers? Now, think about what you are really looking at when you are at the store. You are looking at the stuff on the shelves, not at peoples butts! No one is paying attention to what you are wearing under your pants or shorts. Unless what you are wearing is so tight that it highlights the outline of your diaper, no one is ever going to know or say a thing.

Thepeopleofwallmart.com/

I wear in public discretely a lot. Just don't overdo it or you might end up on this site.

Whenever I go out in a diaper just make sure that it cannot be seen. I make sure my clothes are baggy enough and my shirts are long enough so that nobody a can tell.

Going to school or work isn't the best idea in my opinion, because it can affect your focus and concentration. I couldn't concentrate worth a damn when I wore to school, and didn't want to do it dozens of times to (hopefully) get used to it because in the meantime my performance would suffer. It's best to wear during recreational activities when you can just chill and not care. My favorite place is movie theaters :biggrin:

This all depends (no pun intended) on the type of diaper that you might be wearing. I wear diapers quite a bit under my jeans and to my knowledge nobody has ever had a clue. If they have, it certainly has not been obvious or ever been a problem.

First of all, unless you are wearing skin tight jeans, the jeans actually do a lot to conceal the fact you are wearing. I am a cowboy, and as such wear Wrangler "Cowboy Cut" style jeans. These are fairly tight fitting, but allow you enough room to actually do work. Anyhow, the tightness of the jeans holds the diaper in place and keeps it from obvious rustling noises that could be heard if you were wearing sweats or loose fitting pants. In addition, the bulk of the diaper is pushed close and while if someone was specifically looking for it, they would see the difference, the extra padding isn't obvious to the casual onlooker.

Unless you are trying to flaunt it, or doing something to bring others to its attention, I honestly believe that it is a safe bet others will not notice you are wearing a diaper under your jeans. Having said this, I have to admit that if you are wearing a bulky or cloth diaper and plastic pants, then the chances of being noticed are much greater.

If you really want to experience the sensation of wearing padding but are truly nervous about being discovered, then try the Depends Real Fit or Sillouette briefs. They are horrible if you actually use them for their intended purpose, but if you just want the feeling of being diapered, then these are a sure bet that no one, and I mean no one, is going to know you are wearing. CAUTION!!!! If you wear these and use them, then I change (again no pun intended) my statement 180 degrees and can almost guarantee you will get noticed as they leak very easily and are not much better than regular underwear for containment.

Happy trails

:detective3

Usually if I go outside in a diaper, I have used the depends with tabs. [just to wear] If im at home though I "use" Molicare super plus.

jeremyi said:
Going to school or work isn't the best idea in my opinion, because it can affect your focus and concentration. I couldn't concentrate worth a damn when I wore to school, and didn't want to do it dozens of times to (hopefully) get used to it because in the meantime my performance would suffer.

I wear daily to work and I really don't even realize I'm diapered unless I think about it. Then it has a wonderful calming effect on me, so I think it actually helps my performance at work. ymmv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back