Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you usually just pee on your diaper or also poop?
I must say: I find the poop on my butt a relaxing/ confortable thing. I don't care I have to clean it, it feels so good :3

I really only pee in my diaper (pullup) but a couple of times I have let myself poop while peeing. Still not certain if I like it or not....lol

I did like, once as a kid when I got my first 'adult' diapers, and haven't really done it since. It wasn't my cup of tea, and I really hated the cleanup (as opposed to just pee).

Yes, I use my diapers for their intended purpose. Messes can be hard to clean up at first, but you develop your own method as you go along.

I've messed three times now. All three were times that I had already been diapered for a while, had to poo, had a lot of free time, and just really didn't want to take my diaper off.

I'd say all three were pleasant for a couple minutes followed by a really unpleasant cleanup and a shower.

I'll probably do it again at some point, but I think I need several months between each one and just the right moment of feeling particularly little to make myself forget how annoying it is.

I poop my diaper when I can. It feels good and makes me feel dependent.

I poop in my diaper when ever the opportunity presents itself. I love the feeling as a nice warm poo works its way out and around the seat of my diaper. It gives me a certain satisfaction. I enjoy sitting in a filled messy diaper for as long as practical. Clean up can be challenging some times, but after you have pooped in your diaper enough times it really becomes sort of a non-issue. Enjoy the flow when you go!

I do both 1 and 2. I like how little it makes me feel to mess my diaper. Also I find it allot easier to go in positions other than sitting, that you're forced to while on the potty.

I do like to, but I don't every time. Sometimes it can be inconvenient, oir I may be out and about and not have a place to clean. But if I am home and not going anywhere, sure, why not?

I do have #2 accidents somewhat too often:( but I do try to make to the restroom before it happens. #1 is more a common occurrence for me though.

I enjoy a good poop in my diaper or if I am not wearing just in my pants .. so bad ... I have done this just about my whole life off and on. I may go a few months between or may go every few days,, as others have said you learn to deal with the clean up in your own way it is a none issue for me to clean up after.

I will agree I use them for their intened purpose nothing better then getn up half soaked and finish off with a good Duce makes my morning! And the day better!

Every morning without fail for the last two and a bit years. Was an occasional thing before that but I then brought a house which needed quite a bit of renovation. I had to completely gut the bathroom including the flooring and it was out of use for a while so it was quite convenient. Once the bathroom was useable I carried on as I hadn't sorted the heating and was freezing in there so still very convenient to use my nappy. This was enough time to form a habit which I quite like!

I like to poop.

As princess, my stink is a fashion statement that sweeps through my kingdom! .. muhahaha. :laugh:

I don't mind it once in awhile but most of the time I only pee in my diapers much easier to clean up.

I have IBS so I try not to.. I usually am battling a burning bum anyway... Unless something comes up and I'm sick... Maybe... As of now no.

Never tried it, never thought of it but was encouraged to give it a go...still thinking about it >.> Even if we poop-virgins get curious, I highly doubt i'll do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back