• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from a new member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutis

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Hello! I'm Tutis, and I only just joined the forum. I'm nearing the end of college, spending time trying to open up more about myself and things I want to understand better. My interests include writing, Doctor Who, and MLP. I'm a patient, if shy person that is always happy to meet new people. I was brought here because for the last several years I've been struggling with opening up to the adult baby and regression community, but have always either lacked the courage to continue, or felt overwhelmed by not knowing where to begin. So I'm hoping that by joining the forums I'll become more open to others, and better understand my own interests. I'd be thrilled to talk to anyone that wants to in forum or private messages, thanks for reading!

Reactions: Talula
Tutis said:
Hello! I'm Tutis, and I only just joined the forum. I'm nearing the end of college, spending time trying to open up more about myself and things I want to understand better. My interests include writing, Doctor Who, and MLP. I'm a patient, if shy person that is always happy to meet new people. I was brought here because for the last several years I've been struggling with opening up to the adult baby and regression community, but have always either lacked the courage to continue, or felt overwhelmed by not knowing where to begin. So I'm hoping that by joining the forums I'll become more open to others, and better understand my own interests. I'd be thrilled to talk to anyone that wants to in forum or private messages, thanks for reading!

Hey Tutis!

It's great to meet you! I can tell from you're intro that you've read the primer for new members and the rules because your intro is so good, but I've linked them just in case :)

Unfortunately our interests couldn't be further apart! I've never been a fan of MLP, or Dr Who since the great Christmas Tree Decoration Incident of 2011 (which is a story to tell another day!), and as much as I think I would be an awesome writer, I have yet to put pen to paper in any meaningful way!

We're a great 'starter site' for people struggling to open up, because we have a PG13 rule, so nothing gets too hardcore or icky here, although we do have the Mature Topics where some of the more grisly realities of day to day life are discussed, including politics and current events!

I really hope you enjoy your time here :) Take care,

Tal x

Welcome to the site Tutis. I am sure that you will find what you are looking for here as for as advice and direction. I just joined my self a few days ago and have been struggling a little bit here and there with my AB/LK/DL part of my life for what seems like forever. It seems like I am making progress here and there with accepting it in my life but for me it doesn't/hasn't happened over night. And like Talula said since it is a PG13 here I feel this is the best place for first hand information. To me it feels more PG than anything else.

- JJ

Reactions: Talula
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back