• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Hi from Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaJune

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi Hi I'm Jessica, part little, part abdl and mosly somewhat of a squirrel :)

I'm happily engaged to a wonderful person and I want to spend my life with them.

2) What brings you here?

I've been aware of this site for a while and a discussion thread lead me down this part of the interwebs. I've been looking for somewhere to chat since the death of ABY.

I guess I've been interested in them since I was a teenager.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I do love watching Rugby, not too keen on soccer though. I work with computers and provided you don't ask me for techical support that's fine :)

I love to write, play D&D and generally try to have a good time.

I have a good sense of humour and do like a good witty oneliner.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm here to chat and shoot the breeze with other like minded individuals.

Welcome JessicaJune! We have a lot of UK members here. Actually, we're world wide! That was a great introduction, btw. I see you have already jumped into the forums! Have fun and we'll be talking soon, I'm sure!

zipperless said:
Welcome JessicaJune! We have a lot of UK members here. Actually, we're world wide! That was a great introduction, btw. I see you have already jumped into the forums! Have fun and we'll be talking soon, I'm sure!

Aww thankies for the welcome.

I've travelled about a bit and met others from around the world; I even attended a littles event in Canada last year.

Hi and welcome to adisc aside from the diapers I am very interested in the martial arts I know brazilian jiu jitsu, judo, and wing chun. I also like football, hockey, biking, parkouring and many other activities I love being outside lets just say that to cut all my interests short XD

Awesome! We have lots of Canadians here. Maybe you met one?

Last edited by a moderator:
zipperless said:
Awesome! We have lots of Canadians her. Maybe you met one?

I may have :) I spent a couple of weeks in Nova Scotia during the first two weeks of August 2014

Heyy!!! :D Im from Nova-Scotia :)

Babybear1996 said:

I loved it there, it was such a nice place to visit. Even went to a littles munch at Boston Pizza :)

- - - Updated - - -

Babybear1996 said:

I loved it there, it was such a nice place to visit. Even went to a littles munch at Boston Pizza :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back