• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donathon95

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My name is Donathon .I'm a 19yr old male .I am incontinent due to a car wreck at 16 ,but have recently realized that I like wearing diapers.

Hey Donathon welcome. Sorry to hear about that accident, and subsequent difficulties. It good that you've been able to find some comfort from having to wear though. I look forward to seeing you around.

Donathon95 said:
My name is Donathon .I'm a 19yr old male .I am incontinent due to a car wreck at 16 ,but have recently realized that I like wearing diapers.

That is good to hear! :smile1: I think I should mention this that if you feel ashamed because you probably have to wear diapers. You see wearing diapers is not a sign of immaturity. There is nothing wrong with having a medical condition at all. I myself have the option to use medication but that comes with really nasty long-term side effects that will shorten my maximum life span if I was to try them. Could you tell us more about yourself? I noticed on your profile that it says you like working on cars. Are you a mechanic or a racer? Please feel free to tell us more about yourself as long as you're uncomfortable doing so. :smile:

Welcome to the site Donathon. It is good that you are realizing the you like wearing diapers. I myself always try to look on the brighter side of situations. For instance if something happened that cause me to have to wear diapers I would say to myself "well, at least I don't have to hide them anymore from my friends and family." And that alone would be a nice weight lifted off of my shoulders. I hope you make a lot of good friends here.

- JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back