Dry 24/7 vs bambino question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmiss

Est. Contributor
Role
Curious to know if anyone knows how any of the bambino brand compare to the 24/7 in sizing, feel and absorbency. Thanks!!

Bambino softer absorbs better, sizing is smaller. I wear the mediums in the Bambinos and I can fit in the smalls nicely in the dry 24/7. Dry 24/7 holds more, but doesn't absorb as fast and the lining isn't as soft. I wear both for different occasions

Hey Bambinopants. Just a side question on the matter. You say you fit the small 247s pretty well. Just curious what your waist size is? I'm about 32" and DO lik'em a bit snug.

Jbdl said:
Hey Bambinopants. Just a side question on the matter. You say you fit the small 247s pretty well. Just curious what your waist size is? I'm about 32" and DO lik'em a bit snug.

That would be a dry 24/7 small. They fit great on a 32"

Yep also about a 32" here and I fit small dry 24/7, but medium bambino. The biggest issue on dry 24/7 is the tapes, which aren't that great and can tear. Takes away from an otherwise great diaper. Bambinos are just solid all the way around. They hold a lot, they're comfy, and they stay on well.

I would say the 24/7 is better in most respects, aside from the tapes which suck...

Jbdl said:

Hi Jbdl, I'm a 32-33. Yep, I think the dry 24/7 small will fit you nice and snug like me. The tapes are good. When you tape on your diaper, just rub the tapes a bit and they will stick. I've never had an issue with them. I use the white tape on the lower tapes and use the blue part on the upper tapes so I can refasten them.

Drys are higher capacity, and swell a bit more. They have more overall sap and keep your skin feeling dryer than bambino. I personally find the tapes are about the same, as are the leak guards, rear coverage, and wicking. they*cost about the same. bambino has a choice of prints that appeal to the various ab/dl's, and dry's are solid white. Both are all plastsic, and the drys have a slightly smoother feeling shell but are stiffer. the bellisimo variation on bambino is much closer to the drys in capacity and stiffness. the tape panels on recent bambinos of all types has been, imho, too stiff and irritates my wrists when I sleep. The drys seem to fit me a little looser / sloppier, but they don't leak. The feel takes a little getting used to because of that, but it's fine once you're used to it. Due to heavy swelling, it's less comfortable side-sleeping in a wet dry247 due to large bulge beween legs.

overall I'd say I prefer the dry247. and I've had considerable experience with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back