Whats your interface color on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't see this posted anywhere else and yet I am sure it probably has been at some point.

Anyways, was just wondering what everyone else has there interface color scheme on here set to? Mine is set on Simply Pink but to be honest I am not sure why I choose that. I guess it just calms me down.

- JJ

Black

Default blue.

Blue

I'm a fan of the default blue. At the time I joined ADISC, my wife was in the dark about my diaper habit, and I liked the fact that the blue theme looked like any old forum. And then it sort of grew on me. Plus, the other themes aren't all there. Switch away from the default blue and you'll immediately be running into text colors and image backgrounds that were clearly selected with the blue theme in mind. Visually, many things are subtly broken.

Blackstealth for me.

default blue. The pink is too obnoxious and the black makes me feel like I'm back in the late 1990s too much.

Default blue - I'm not fond of hot pink / magenta / whatever it is. Black hurts my eyes and is too dark for my tastes anyways.

Default blue

O.O there's other colours?

JK....ummm, I guess blue.

Pink. It's easier for me to read.

Simply Pink =P

As Cottontail and Maxx mentioned I too like the fact that this site isn't "exploding" with visual content revolved around the common interest of its users. I am sure that because of the lack of visuals it turns people off from joining but if I was a parent or had a wife and found this site in the history and I didn't know anything about it I think I would be a little less shocked. Its nice, clean and cut as they say.

Nice to see others though have the pink theme too. :eek:

- JJ

i alternate Between black And Pink. Pink when im feeling Good and Black When im feeling Down

Default blue. Apart from the fact that the site is clearly designed for it, I just like non distracting themes. The black one is a bit too black and clashes with some accent colours, names for example.
Besides, adult diapers are mostly white with some light blue printing on them anyway :p

I just looked at the two dark themes again.. BlackStealth actually looks broken right now and Blackened doesn't fit in some details. Also both introduce terrible background patterns in places.

I'm using the default blue one.
I tried blackened for a while, as I liked the orange and black color theme, but some of the text was too dark to read easily on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back