• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBabySkylar

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Greetings to all from southern California im Skylar and im a ab/daddy im 22 years of age turning 23 soon and my ab age is 18 months

Hello Skylar and welcome to the group.

I was born in Duarte and spent the first 7 years in east LA.

So that we can get to know you better could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi LilBabySkylar and welcome to ADISC.

LilBabySkylar said:
Greetings to all from southern California im Skylar and im a ab/daddy im 22 years of age turning 23 soon and my ab age is 18 months

hello there. I looked at your profile and it says you are into Roller bladeing. I never could get into that because it's almost impossible for me to find roller blades that are big enough for my feet(My shoe size is a 16). I also see on your profile that it says you are into gaming. I myself play Dungeons and Dragons as well as PC games. Do you play either? Please tell us more about yourself sop we can direct you to different forums you might like. :smile:

Hi skylar! I was from CA too, from the beach, but I moved to upstate New York xP I miss California so much

Welcome to ADISC! I know you'll find your stay here to be very wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back