Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A question for the straight men.

Question A question for the straight men.

So, there's this guy I really like at my school, named Eric. He and I have been getting to be better friends lately and I'm starting to like him.
    He's single currently, and I want to take action.
    I've always been the one to be asked out by a guy, so, boys....

Is it weird when girls ask boys out?

I don't think it is at all, but am I wrong?

I asked out a boy. No, make that two. (at different times) And they obliged.

No, there nothing wrong with it. A couple of girls ask me out before because I didn't know they like me but if I did, I probably ask them out instead.

I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me out. *Sits and waits for one*

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me out. *Sits and waits for one*
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    No, there nothing wrong with it. A couple of girls ask me out before because I didn't know they like me but if I did, I probably ask them out instead.
    Did you say yes?

Mesmerale

Go for it. But be serious about it.

Don't do something like ask and then say nevermind and run away.

No matter how embarrassed or strange it might feel, the last thing you want is for this guy to think: Must've been a dare.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 05-Feb-2009 at 20:35. Reason: 'embarassed' to 'embarrassed' I do that all the time. :)

I would actually appreciate it. It can be so nerve racking to even ask someone to a dance, so if a girl were to ask me I would appreciate it!

Oh yes. Yes. Ask him out. In relationships guys are basically stupid. I've lost 3 girls because I didn't realise they didn't like me because they do all this "I'm interested but won't tell you straight" stuff. For example, tease and joke with you, inviting to come do things with a group of friends.

Girls, by the structure of their brain, are better able to figure out if someone likes them... therefore girls SHOULD be the ones to ask out. Instead of dropping hints. Unless the hint is "I really like you... wanna go out sometime?"

Absolutely! Go for it! I've actually been asked out by a girl before and said yes. I liked her before she asked but didn't know if she liked me or not, so I was very happy when she aproched me. So by all means you should definitely ask him out.