Thread: Hello

Default Hello

We're a couple from just outside London in the UK.

Our background is that I (Dan) went on a (vanilla) dating website revealing my interests in AB/DL so that any female interested in a 'relationship' who sent me a message would be aware from the outset.
    Whilst I had a number of good number of replies the most interesting was from 'Princess@ who gave me her contact details straight away.
    After exchanging messages for a period we met for a couple of dates (I should mention that Princess is the most beautiful women I have ever dated) due to my stupidity and other complications we drifted apart,
    I'm glad to say that a number of months down the line I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship with Princess and very much in love.
    We are currently planning a wonderful future together.

I know I'm lucky to have found a fantastic partner and a perfect 'Mummy' who actually enjoys taking care of my adult baby side. And I hope this 'story' gives some hope to lonely ABDLs here who feel like they will always be on there own due to our strange kink.

We look forward to corresponding with members here and please note that we share and can access this account so I'd appreciate if lonely men out there do not send unrequested PMs asking for my Mummy to baby them.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DanAndPrincess View Post

Our background is that I (Dan) went on a (vanilla) dating website revealing my interests in AB/DL so that any female interested in a 'relationship' who sent me a message would be aware from the outset.
    Whilst I had a number of good number of replies the most interesting was from 'Princess@ who gave me her contact details straight away.
    After exchanging messages for a period we met for a couple of dates (I should mention that Princess is the most beautiful women I have ever dated) due to my stupidity and other complications we drifted apart,
    I'm glad to say that a number of months down the line I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship with Princess and very much in love.

I know I'm lucky to have found a fantastic partner and a perfect 'Mummy' who actually enjoys taking care of my adult baby side. And I hope this 'story' gives some hope to lonely ABDLs here who feel like they will always be on there own due to our strange kink.
    Welcome to ADISC! That's awesome that you were able to find each other.

We look forward to corresponding with members here and please note that we share and can access this account so I'd appreciate if lonely men out there do not send unrequested PMs asking for my Mummy to baby them.

Thank you
    Just a small note, but account sharing is not allowed. You'll need to have your own separate accounts.

If you do get PMs from men looking for mommies, you can report them to the staff. There's a button at the bottom of each PM for that purpose.

[...]very much in love.

[...] I'd appreciate if lonely men out there do not send unrequested PMs asking for my Mummy to baby them.

Thank you
    Welcome, DanAndPrincess!

Perhaps to assist you in complying with the rules here (as HogansHeroes pointed out)... you could have DanAndPrincess for Dan, and PrincessAndDan for princess...? Just an idea...

It's very considerate for the two of you to share hope, and another happy experience, with us here at ADISC... thank you!

I shall also like to clarify a bit... that any sort of solicitation from any gender or sex, to any gender or sex, of any age, shape or location... as well as untoward advances are neither appreciated nor tolerated by us, as well as against the rules...

I hope that you'll both find us a cornucopia of information, friendships, and fun and laughter, as well a place to be well respected and have any variety of deeper conversations, and thought provocation...

We have members here from many countries, and many disciplines from blue-collar, to white-collar, and perhaps a few dog-collars too...

Ages range from 18-years old, to 70+, and we are as socially and culturally diverse as one can get on the internet...

I hope we'll be as great an addition to you, as you may well be for us!

I look forward to your individual introductions after you get an additional account setup for Princess...

My best to you across the pond!
    -Marka