Anyone have any other fetishes? Do certain fetishes tend to go together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoughtsInsideADream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm asking because spanking is my first love, and the idea of getting spanked in diapers is obviously doubly appealing. What d'y'all reckon?

I've got a list of fetishes that is decently long. I discovered bondage first, diapers came later.

There is a lot of crossover between the various fetishes, and sites like fetlife allow a fair amount of intermixing. I feel like just by having a fetish you are immediately exposed to a tonne of other fetishes, and it makes sense that a few are going to be surprisingly appealing.

Bondage and diapers definitely go together, and spanking and bondage definitely go together, so spanking and diapers aught to go together too then right ;p

I don't consider my love of lingerie (on women) at all unusual, so I don't know if that counts. But other than that, nope, diapers are pretty much it. I couldn't have just stopped with the lingerie, could I? Nooooo, that would have been too simple.

-RMS

Sissy, Humiliation

uhm does rubber count? ._.

Sissy, Humiliation prostate stimulation

Orthopedic braces, I have a
Long hinged knee brace, hard cervical brace and a moon boot

I've always had a thing for feet, socks, and sneakers. That was probably my first fetishistic indulgence. The combination of a cute guy in a diaper with socks on = me fainting every time.

Justo said:
Orthopedic braces, I have a
Long hinged knee brace, hard cervical brace and a moon boot
Omg.....I'm not the only one. I got exos long thumb spica and other exos braces. Breg fusion knee brace. And a few others. I mentioned I like orthopedic braces and cast in the off topic forum and basically got bashed..

hunter1070 said:
Omg.....I'm not the only one. I got exos long thumb spica and other exos braces. Breg fusion knee brace. And a few others. I mentioned I like orthopedic braces and cast in the off topic forum and basically got bashed..

I think you're sort of misremembering that thread. There was one negative response and it wasn't at you but at the person's feelings about a broad kink. I guess my response (which I didn't recall making until I saw the thread) could be construed as negative but I was addressing the point of difference as I saw it, not the validity of the kink itself, which is self-evidently fine as far as I'm concerned. While you didn't find anyone in that thread who shared it, the response was solidly "whatever floats your boat". I suppose things might look a little less friendly when you perceive yourself on the outside of a group.

In answer to the question, I do have a few other irons in the fire but they fall well short of the ABDL thing. I sometimes wonder if I hadn't fixated on diapers, which one of those would have won the top spot? Would it have been a more even spread of urges, rather than one kink winning out so strongly? No way to know, unfortunately.

shiny wet clothing

Trevor said:
I think you're sort of misremembering that thread. There was one negative response and it wasn't at you but at the person's feelings about a broad kink. I guess my response (which I didn't recall making until I saw the thread) could be construed as negative but I was addressing the point of difference as I saw it, not the validity of the kink itself, which is self-evidently fine as far as I'm concerned. While you didn't find anyone in that thread who shared it, the response was solidly "whatever floats your boat". I suppose things might look a little less friendly when you perceive yourself on the outside of a group.

In answer to the question, I do have a few other irons in the fire but they fall well short of the ABDL thing. I sometimes wonder if I hadn't fixated on diapers, which one of those would have won the top spot? Would it have been a more even spread of urges, rather than one kink winning out so strongly? No way to know, unfortunately.
It's all good..it just seems that it didn't go over to good with some people..

I too have a fondness for pantys on or off the girls who wear them they take me to where they belong. I've had a period fetish most of my life and am owner of several so called love dolls ranging from cheep inflatables to rather pricey realistic solid dolls. I'm not so sure the dolls qualify as a fetish as though I have had sex with them they are mostly sleep companions like plushies on lonely nights.

Yup. Crossdressing I love my collection of shiny white satin wedding gowns. I wear panties 24/7 when not in diapers.

I have a breg tscope telescopic knee brace
An Ossur ROM moon boot and a Miami J advanced cervical collar,

I Wear the knee and cervical collar(haven't wear the cervical in ages but wore the knee brace cause my knee was sore and locked it straight) to bed, but the moon boot isn't to comfortable so I'm selling it. I'd like to get a Milwaukee brace but its to expensive
I also have and sometimes wear wrist braces.

Id like to get a night split ( http://www.footankle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ossur-night-splint.jpg ) to lengthen my tight Achilles tendon.

Love to wear the knee brace and moon boot in public but don't want to get discovered.
People would be confused to like: " oh he must of injured his ankle" then wonder why I'm not wearing it the next day, I'd have to wear it for 3-6wks for it to be not look sus since I'm at TAFE all week and the see the same people each week, my friends would be confused to if I saw them wearing it.

Mine definitely go together. Bedwetting is a huge kink for me - even just the idea of it sends me reeling. Diapers always were too, but because of the bedwetting kink I'm really into Goodnites.

Those aren't as unique as braces/casts and things, though. I have never heard of that one! I think that's pretty cool! :thumbsup: Aren't we humans interesting creatures? I kind of wish I was into that one just because I have to wear a knee brace anyway for most sports, so that would be a real upside to an unfortunate injury. :smile1:

Those aren't as unique as braces/casts and things, though. I have never heard of that one!

That's what I thought, There is a group out there who are the same, but more into plaster casts and expensive braces.

If I had an injury I'd have a reason to were them, like most people expect a moon boot to mean a broken foot or ankle and to be in it for a few weeks. So I couldn't just wearing it when I want.

The fetish annoys me sometimes because I see someone with a brace or cast and almost fixated on it and keep looking at it.

ThoughtsInsideADream said:
I'm asking because spanking is my first love, and the idea of getting spanked in diapers is obviously doubly appealing. What d'y'all reckon?

I have a spanking fetish as well.

Latex kink, probably from the rubber sheets and pants iv been in. Love how it can hide scars and your kinda safe and shielded, a new you skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back