Anyone have any other fetishes? Do certain fetishes tend to go together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love inflatable pool toys, plush toys and piñatas, but right now I'm binging hard on diapers.

ZodiacPup said:
I also love inflatable pool toys, plush toys and piñatas, but right now I'm binging hard on diapers.

:D Yay someone else into pooltoys!

My are AB/DL, at first i was just a DL now i'm an AB, Furry, tickling, spanking, bondge, and humiliation. Ya, i think that's it.

Well, Diapers, Pee and Cross dressing are mine ahaha ;)

Though, I think i like some AB things and don't mind trying new things.

No clue why.

Mine are somewhat related. Diapers and garbage. I have a fascination with trash specifically toys and dolls getting thrown away with used diapers. Ever since my mom threw out my dolls and I saw them in the garbage truck with my wet diapers the kink has stuck.

I really love to wear hats! I have a huge hat collection and I wear all sorts of hats for all sorts of occasions

Paddedwolf said:
I really love to wear hats! I have a huge hat collection and I wear all sorts of hats for all sorts of occasions

Are you getting off on them? I ask mainly because I used a hat fetish as a silly example at one point in a thread some time back and it would be a funny coincidence.

latex and pony play

Chastity. I sometimes wear a locked device or just try to go long periods without pleasuring myself. I think it pairs well with diapers as it's hard to do much when padded. When I get home I sometimes decide if I want to lock up or pad up.

Omorashi and (while this one bears no actual practice) BDSM; two pretty common ones.

Trevor said:
Are you getting off on them? I ask mainly because I used a hat fetish as a silly example at one point in a thread some time back and it would be a funny coincidence.

It's not a sexual fetish, but still a fetish. It's an inanimate object that I put an over emphasis on. I love looking at hats, wearing hat, and collecting different styles.

I like seeing women in lingerie. I also like to wear lingerie. Shiny clothes also. Plastic pants.

Spanking is A - #1 in my book, followed by, of course, diapers, and enemas...

Forced feminization and bondage

I like cross-dressing, both as a little girl with diapers and as a grown woman or teenager. I have thought about a penis chastity but so far, I haven't indulged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back