New goodnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I know this is old news but I first of all am over joyed with the new goodnite brand and by how stretchy they are compared to the older models, and I am one that have been trying here and there since I was 13. My fiancé has told me that she wanted to do my fantasy and bought Walgreens woman briefs. I was thrilled that she wanted to for fill that fantasy but I was scared if she tried those she her self would be turned off by it. So I've been debating on getting her goodnites for her and today I bought the new ones and I wanted to see if they fit me before u ever tried giving them to her. I slid one on with exceptional ease. I'm 6'1" 200-210lbs and had room to spread more I am so thrilled for her I think she will be comfortable with them and how they look. I just wanted to pass this info along the way

I replied to an earlier thread on this as well, but: I have a 38" waist and 44" hips, and the new GoodNites L/XL pull right on--an enormous improvement from the previous generation, which I couldn't wear without modding.

That said, the sides have never been the biggest problem for me. The crotch width on these is the killer. It's too narrow for me, and I end up with gaps. They almost always leak, so on those rare occasions when I wear them, I'll usually go into the bathroom to use them. Obviously that defeats their purpose somewhat. :)

Last edited:
I also have a hefty build and the newer goodnites do stretch quite nicely. So if you're around 38" waist you can squeeze into one but being a bit smaller would help for sure haha!

I have a 32" waist and they're almost too big, stretchy wise. Cottontail is right though, in that the crotch is too narrow. It would be nice if they added and inch or two to the crotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back