What do you think triggered your fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for me is the fact that I wasn't out of nappies till the age of 4 and still wore pull ups at night until near the age of 6, my older cousin knows about my fetish, she lived with my family when I was a baby and knew all this hence I know about my potty training and bed wetting when I was younger!

I love blaming my mother for things, so I'm going to blame her for it. :D She's babied me throughout my entire life, regularly expressing regret at my growing up as she misses when I was a baby. I guess maybe it hit too hard...
Jokes aside and as mundane as it sounds, as far as diapers go it's the physical stimulation for me. Being in a thick diaper just feels great. AB isn't sexual for me as much as an emotional escape, so I can't really speak of it as a fetish personally.

I can see where you're coming from 417Placestogo. Like I say in my post from the other day, I think back to my two distinct memories of my Mother checking me and changing my nappy, and they seem to trigger a strong feeling in me to wear and use them. I always felt like she really cared and loved both myself and my brother when changing us. So, like you, my desire to wear them doesn't feel sexual. It's the escape, physical stimulation and just feeling happy and comfortable wearing and wetting them. In many ways it's like a stress relief.

For me just a stroke of luck! And been diaperd ever since. I feel lucky to have a luv for diapers!

For me it's not really a fetish per se, just a love for being a sweet little female fox cub. I went as many animals during Halloween over multiple years, the ones that come to mind are: a snail (age 5), a cat (age 6), and a giraffe (age 1). I really think they could have contributed to me finding out about this side of myself, I even wore my cat outfit around the house a lot and was sad when it got too small.

A girl I dated who came out to me as an ABDL. It wasn't until after we broke up I started getting these feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back