Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hello...I come from New Jersey, USA, and have been wearing diapers for several years now. I am 18 years old, and still live with my parents (who know nothing about my diapers). Actually, I get caught every once in a while...but i have no problem after that. As of now, I wear almost any type of diaper i can get a hand of. I live near a lot of walgreens, rite aids, cvs's...so I always have a place to go. That's about all I have to say now. Thank you, bye!

Hi and welcome to our community, I see you've jumped right in

Ya, there are a lot of those around (I live just across your northern border). Convenient.

Anyway, keep coming around, and join in any conversations that interest you (or start some that do).

Peachy

Hi and welcome!

That's quite impressive - sneaking 24/7 wearing past your parents without getting into any trouble. Guess your parents don't really care much about your choice of underwear or think you're old enough to take care of your medical problems yourself.

Peachy

Welcome on ADISC!

Btw...

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    That's quite impressive - sneaking 24/7 wearing past your parents without getting into any trouble.
    He didn't say he has been wearing 24/7, and from his posts it seems he actually doesn't:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tml#post170716

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    He didn't say he has been wearing 24/7, and from his posts it seems he actually doesn't:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tml#post170716
    Hmm...sorry, my fault. I must have misunderstood his message. *stands in corner with head lowered*

Peachy

Yea...I don't wear 24/7. Sometimes I go a few days wearing most of the time, but because I don't do #2 in my diaper, I always have to take my diaper off when I need to do that. And I pretty much have full control of everything.

Welcome to the site. I grew up in Toms River, N. J., though I haven't lived there for years. Anyway, I hope the site serves you well. It's a good group of people, most of whom are helpful.