Cloth-backed diaper fresh scent (or: smell like a girl smell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So, I'm getting near the next chance to buy more diapers, and have a question involving scent. One of the samples I tried were the Seni Quatro (for trying the cloth backing kind). They were good. My problem was I could constantly smell something about me, and I can smell them where I've got them hidden right now. I've figured out it's the same lavender-ish scent used in pads... aka, lavender girl smell. As a guy, I feel I'd smell rather odd if there's an aura of that to me.

Two questions for you all:
1. Is this a noticable smell? or can I just smell it really well? (Alternatively, am I overreacting?)
2. Is this normal for the cloth-backed diapers like the Seni Quatro?

I've been avoiding using those because of that smell. Otherwise, they are pretty discreet and comfortable.

I love those diapers that have the built in scent, makes me feel little. :) But I've never tried those before..

Seni's have the same scent as my Ex's Carefree Pantyliners.

You could always get a musky scented essential oil, I have attached a screeny of masculine essential oils. ..

Just one drop each on front and back of the diaper (outside, not inside and only one drop on each side, don't be too enthusiastic with it. Neat essential oils right next to your sensitive parts is a no no! )

That will mask the feminine scent and you'll be good to go :)

Essential oils seem highly priced for the size of the bottle, BUT there's more drops in the bottle than you can imagine. (They go a long way)

uploadfromtaptalk1426498809930.png

Please, if you do go about this, be careful how much you use, I don't want to be responsible for your Todger falling off ;)

Nam Repaid said:
Seni's have the same scent as my Ex's Carefree Pantyliners.

Do other people? and strongly? I noticed the other cloth-backeds that XP sells aren't scented. Know why Seni does this?

CaptainVimes said:
You could always get a musky scented essential oil, I have attached a screeny of masculine essential oils.

(Half of those scents make my nose and eyes burn.)

If I wore perfumes that would be a good idea. It's bad enough having customers complain about how your farts stink. (Really. Someone complained about a smell because I farted. People here are stupid and have never had their nose bitten.)

Neat essential oils right next to your sensitive parts is a no no!

peppermint soap witty comment redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back