• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings! Also ... Pirates. Ye be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightflower

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
*Taps microphone*

Hi! Nice to meet you all out there. You, way in the back - way to be here tonight! :thumbsup:

*Crickets chirp*

Riiiight. Well, I'm Nightflower. Yes, you did catch the Land Before Time IV reference in there ... oh, you didn't? Golden night flower? No? *Cough cough*

While I like the reference, there is actually another reason for my name. The truth is I'm sort of an insomniac. I suck at sleeping. And like the golden night flowers in Land Before Time, I feel like I open my petals and shine when the moon comes out. Although I'm pretty sure that, unlike in the movie, if you fed me to an old and sick dinosaur he wouldn't magically get better. So DON'T try it. :eek!:

Going back to insomnia, though, it does mean I get a lot done at night. This of course, is probably why I started writing, which is my main hobby, and maybe if I'm very lucky, one day might earn me a bit of money. Right now I've got a novel on the go. It's into the second draft, and it's coming along nicely. So that's exciting.

"Arrrr, but why are yah here young lass?" *Taps peg-leg impatiently*

"Good question, suspiciously pirate-like gentleman in the back row."

Answering Pirate Dude's question, there are a lot of reasons why I'm here. Here are only a few. Firstly, I've tried a few other sites for DLs and those who like Ageplay like me. But all of them were a little too out there. I suspect it's because I was raised Catholic and have a rigid pole up my ... well, you get my drift. :sweatdrop:

So needless to say, I'm what many call a prude. Woo, yeah, prudes unite! Um, but only if you're willing to follow the rules ... you're out Kinky Kathy. :poke:

Therefore, a site that's PG 13, for diaper lovers and other folks with different interests? Devoid of all the creepy stuff? AWESOME.

As for what I'm looking for here? Just the knowledge that I'm not alone, and a chance to get to know people that understand what it's like to have such different tastes.

"Arrr, true, lass, true. I meself joined a peg-leg support group."

"Um, right, good for you Pirate Dude. The mic is yours next. Just, let me finish, okay?"

This is getting long. So in quick draw fashion - what do I like?
*pulls out awesome, shiny pistol*

BANG - Writing (duh)! BANG - Reading, painting (watercolour), sewing! Superheroes - Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy - BANGITY BANG - playing Roller Derby - BANG - walking with the dog!

*Holsters gun while squinting dangerously*

Well, that's it in a nutshell. Feel free to shout any more questions out. Not you Pirate Dude. You've had your turn.

"Arrrrr, durrnit."

Thanks for reading!

Hello Nightflower and welcome to the group.

Hey...you're crazy... But well... Arrhghh...I think you'll fit in just fine. :)

Nightflower said:
. . . This of course, is probably why I started writing, which is my main hobby, and maybe if I'm very lucky, one day might earn me a bit of money. Right now I've got a novel on the go. It's into the second draft, and it's coming along nicely. . .
What genre do you write in?

giggle cool welcome to ADISC

That was a very interesting introduction :)

Welcome to ADISC.

What a refreshing intro! I love it! Welcome to this mystical place we cal ADISC! :3

That was an interesting introduction to read, well done! :)

Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! It's nice to hear from each of you. Unfortunately don't have time to reply to everyone, so a general thanks for the most part! A few replies, however:

Traemo said:
What genre do you write in?

I try to work in as many genres as I can. I've done a bit of science fiction, historical fiction, adventure, humour, romance etc. For the most part I tend to gravitate toward fantasy, though. The story I'm working on now is a mixture of historical fiction and fantasy. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
That was an interesting introduction to read, well done! :)

Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Paddedwolf said:
What a refreshing intro! I love it! Welcome to this mystical place we cal ADISC! :3

Hey, glad you liked it! I was looking at all the intros and wow ... thought they needed a little more spice. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back