How Short Is Too Short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
This is something I just randomly thought about all of the sudden, when is a dress too short and sexualizing rather than cute and comforting? I would personally say that showing off 2 inches of my diaper (with pink rhumba panties of course!) is cute, 3 inches is pushing it, and 4 inches is uncomfortably short, but that's just my opinion, I don't want something overly long and flowing unless I'm trying to look fancy for some reason.

I, too like the hint of reveal, vs the "leave nothing to the imagination" amount. Keep them guessing.

Two inches sounds about right! I think part of the fun of a sissy dress is that nappies (or plastic pants) are visible, but they should never be too on show. I think the ideal length would fully cover the nappy when stood up straight, but any kind of bending or reaching would show off a bit of white.

Not too short, not too long. Just that little peek of white/pink. :)

In my opinion, a dress should just cover the whole diaper when standing up straight with your arms at your side. This way, as soon as you move, you start showing some diapers.

A tantalizing short SKIRT with a 10 inch hem - the waist band just covering the top of the diaper so the bottom will always have some reveal - even best when the diaper(s) are bulging out in a sort of petticoat
function pushing the hem of the skirt up and out. Best when worn with frilly ruffled contrasting color diaper cover and as always crinkly loud plastic. Now for the top a tight short "T" shirt showing off the midriff
belly button. Colors preferred Plaids Pinks and Purples neon highlights. For shoes PINK or WHITE mary janes with a clutch of jingle bells and perhaps metal taps on the bottom - if you are wearing this outfit you
certainly would not want to go Unnoticed after all ! A BABY SISSY making a statement !

I have a short skirt and I when I stand up the diaper is never shown but when I lay down it is on full display, but I would like to have a dress that does show off 2-3 inches of my diapers when I stand up.
I usually like to wear one of the girl t-shirts I have and a diaper.

How about this short!rearview 2.jpg

I don't actually like the diaper to be immediately visible. I'd prefer a skirt that covers everything until you're bending over and then you might catch a tiny glimpse of it! :p

I like 2 or 3 inches of my diaper showing when reaching up or bending over whenever I decide to be a little girl which isn't too often. When I wear shorts, I like them to be extra short so my plastic pants are showing.

Ditto om 2", little more bending over

I didn't even know there was such a thing as too short a skirt! As my nan used to say "Just wear big knickers!" Although I'm not sure if I'm being nappy wearing little then I think I would want something long enough to hide it completely but only if I was going out.

43goofball43 said:
I like 2 or 3 inches of my diaper showing when reaching up or bending over whenever I decide to be a little girl which isn't too often. When I wear shorts, I like them to be extra short so my plastic pants are showing.

I quite agree with this, with 3 inches being the max. I am still figuring out my sissy baby side of me but I like the idea of when bending over, more of my diaper/pants is being exposed. Short shorts to expose a bit of your plastic pants??? I find that idea to be rather impish and exciting:biggrin:

Sissy babies don't know what is short or what short is all about.
That is for Mommy & Daddy to determine what is appropriate and proper.
Shortness is especially important for the diaper changee - ease of working
around oodles and oodles of ruffles lace petticoats tights plastic noisy diaper
covers and all that baby parifinailia.

And certainly what is the use of keeping everything out of sight when it is
purposely worn with the expectation of being a fully functional exhibitionist ?
Now don't you make a scene while everyone is watching least I put you over
a knee and expose more !

Why of course babies are not supposed to know about all that !

^ sounds right *blushes*

babylock1 said:

a knee and expose more !

Twiz said:
^ sounds right *blushes*

Aggreed:eek:

babylock1 said:

a knee and expose more !

^^^^^ DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! We have a winner in this thread!

For me it depends, if I have a Mistress making me wear them, then whatever she decides will be the right length

AND how about TOO short shorts with a modified snap crotch piece
a shorten version of a onesie.
With virtually no inseam the oversized bulky diaper package is more
than apt to be visible especially if the leg bands have contrasting
color lace. The oversize bulky diapers would also be a tad too much
for the low rise waist band resulting in no were to run - no were to hide
the obvious you are wearing DIAPERS is evident and even more so
with the very short mid-riff belly button exposing "T" shirt/blouse.
Clip a paci to the collar* and add frilly ruffled ankle sox to the Mary
Janes with a clutch of jingle bells and taps on the sole and you would
be good to go to any SISSY BABY Convention. Mittens optional so
removal of items could only be done by a Mistress.

* Oh and did I mention the cute rhinestone dog collar with leash !
Baby Sissies are too young to go out and about themselves unsupervised !

Belated response on this one, but personally I think it's more about the mood and attitude of the person wearing rather then anything about the length. I could imagine someone wearing a dress like Kimi from Rugrats and still mostly being "cute" if they were acting and behaving cute rather then suggestive or sexual. Body type will unfortunately play a bit of a role in this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back