Losing Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvb123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
As the title suggests, I'm kinda losing hope of ever being able to fully express my AB/DL side :(

I've tried diapers once and I immediately fell in love with them, however the only reason I was able to pull this off is because My family were on holiday and there was no one else in the house for me to get caught by, In reality I'd never be able to buy/wear diapers on a regular basis because I'm constantly surrounded by my family :( I'm barely able to hide my pacifiers without nearly getting caught :(

I would really want to meet someone in real life who shares the AB/DL lifestyle but there is literally no one around here like that and where I come from this is really looked down upon which just makes me feel even more hopeless :( I don't ever expect this to come true after all I think it's everyone's dream to be able to relate to someone in that way.

Honestly the only way I'm able to feel like a part of something is through ADISC, but even then I feel like a stranger for some reason :(

I don't know what to do anymore and I don't think I will ever be able to express my AB/DL side as much as I want to and I'm starting to slowly give up, I just wish things were more easier than this :(

It's pretty easy to understand why it hasn't been easy for you to explore that so far but you haven't made it clear why you think you wouldn't ever be able to. The rest of your life is a reasonably long time and it's pretty safe to assume that things will change. Decide for yourself what sort of changes are important to you and move in the direction of those things. In any event, what would you give up? Wherever you go, there you are. You're still going to seek enjoyment in your life and if our best information prevails, diapers will probably continue to be part of your desires. Look for an angle that will lead to a future where you can enjoy this more fully.

Reactions: daLira
Trevor said:
It's pretty easy to understand why it hasn't been easy for you to explore that so far but you haven't made it clear why you think you wouldn't ever be able to. The rest of your life is a reasonably long time and it's pretty safe to assume that things will change. Decide for yourself what sort of changes are important to you and move in the direction of those things. In any event, what would you give up? Wherever you go, there you are. You're still going to seek enjoyment in your life and if our best information prevails, diapers will probably continue to be part of your desires. Look for an angle that will lead to a future where you can enjoy this more fully.

Sorry you're right I should've explained a bit more, I'm just sick of feeling so alone with this side of me because I don't know anyone my age or near where I live that shares this lifestyle, and It's getting harder to cope with not being able to wear diapers and be myself because I'm constantly surrounded by my family and I'm unable to wear or do anything because of it :( I guess I'm being impatient but I don't know how long I can last feeling like this

Hey bvb, don't feel bad...Nobody is around me and I can't wear like I used to anymore. I am practically going to stop my padding days till I move out once I finish my pack, while on the other hand with you, you still have all your padding, your paci's (I don't even have one :D) your set for life with that. You have many opportunities or a small window one day I am sure of so you have to think positive rather than focus on the negative states of this.

Nobody lives around my area except for one but he disappeared before I can properly acquaint with him but I have been offered to see such and such by cool people on another website with names I won't mention. States all around me, there are more diapered ABDL's or BFDL's than North Carolina...I'm one of the rare city fold XP so I wouldn't let that bring you down and your not a stranger, while you are less active here, maybe you should try to interact with more people and see who you find out to be awesome friends or know some interesting people. Grab a skype and talk to people from ADISC off of skype and get to know them a bit better so you feel less of a stranger, it worked for me and I made tons of friends...I am blessed to have friends and you should be as well.

Another thing about your ABDL give up thing, I wouldn't give up because it's a risk we all take when we live with our parents...while some expose and others don't we usually hide all of our stuff away from the boss levels (Because those are hard to beat when the difficulty is set to "almost impossible") so it is likely that you won't get to express yourself fully like you want to. I can't even do that because I live with my mom. I am a white guy who goes to college so :p You have more of a lucky advantage than me. Lock your doors if you feel afraid of getting caught, or attempt something with your ABDL style when the house goes to sleep. You just got to plan out each step but I would not give up on it. The more you hold it in, the more your urge will explode and you will lose it which is not healthy, it's kind of like bottling up your emotions and that is also not good.

On another side note to self, you should find someone who accepts you for who you are, not someone who likes diapers, there are more important things in life than this. It's something we all do but it's not a life fraction where we divide this up and this is our result, plan your future ahead and don't give up.

I hope you feel better by the time you have a plan sorted out.

Last edited:
Like Trevor said, you simply need to set priorities and plan for your future, which would be moving out and living on your on. Then you can go crazy wearing diapers every night for a year or so, so that you can get the extreme nature out of your system. Then you can begin to do what we all have done, learned to live with diapers and the rest of your life. That can include someone else. My wife doesn't participate much, but she accepts me and my enjoyment of being diapered, so it works for me. There are ways to reach your goal. Instead of finding someone who loves diapers, find someone who loves you and will be willing to accept that side of you.

bvb123 said:
As the title suggests, I'm kinda losing hope of ever being able to fully express my AB/DL side :(

I've tried diapers once and I immediately fell in love with them, however the only reason I was able to pull this off is because My family were on holiday and there was no one else in the house for me to get caught by, In reality I'd never be able to buy/wear diapers on a regular basis because I'm constantly surrounded by my family :( I'm barely able to hide my pacifiers without nearly getting caught :(

I would really want to meet someone in real life who shares the AB/DL lifestyle but there is literally no one around here like that and where I come from this is really looked down upon which just makes me feel even more hopeless :( I don't ever expect this to come true after all I think it's everyone's dream to be able to relate to someone in that way.

Honestly the only way I'm able to feel like a part of something is through ADISC, but even then I feel like a stranger for some reason :(

I don't know what to do anymore and I don't think I will ever be able to express my AB/DL side as much as I want to and I'm starting to slowly give up, I just wish things were more easier than this :(

I feel you bvb123, and I can relate to this situation all too well. Family constantly surrounding you.
Not being able to buy or hide diapers, pacifiers, or well anything. I remember my first experience with diapers.
For a minute I was able to hide some depends, but then I got rid of my dresser, and out went my hiding spot.
I remember when I got a sample of some ATN diapers, wow that was the best feeling ever.
I am sure that it isn't just you or I that have felt this way many a times either. I am sure everyone goes through much like we are now.
You also mentioned that you feel you are the only one in your area that enjoys this, which I also strongly relate to.

The best advice I could give you is the same I have been given keep your head up, and stay positive.
Which doing both can be very very hard at times, but someday we will all get out on our own, or with someone that be cool with it.
Heck we might even meet someone who is like us and willing to play along. :D I wish the best for you, and hope that someday you will be able to fully express yourself.
:hug:-BronyPony1418

Reactions: daLira
Snivy said:
Hey bvb, don't feel bad...Nobody is around me and I can't wear like I used to anymore. I am practically going to stop my padding days till I move out once I finish my pack, while on the other hand with you, you still have all your padding, your paci's (I don't even have one :D) your set for life with that. You have many opportunities or a small window one day I am sure of so you have to think positive rather than focus on the negative states of this.

Nobody lives around my area except for one but he disappeared before I can properly acquaint with him but I have been offered to see such and such by cool people on another website with names I won't mention. States all around me, there are more diapered ABDL's or BFDL's than North Carolina...I'm one of the rare city fold XP so I wouldn't let that bring you down and your not a stranger, while you are less active here, maybe you should try to interact with more people and see who you find out to be awesome friends or know some interesting people. Grab a skype and talk to people from ADISC off of skype and get to know them a bit better so you feel less of a stranger, it worked for me and I made tons of friends...I am blessed to have friends and you should be as well.

Another thing about your ABDL give up thing, I wouldn't give up because it's a risk we all take when we live with our parents...while some expose and others don't we usually hide all of our stuff away from the boss levels (Because those are hard to beat when the difficulty is set to "almost impossible") so it is likely that you won't get to express yourself fully like you want to. I can't even do that because I live with my mom. I am a white guy who goes to college so :p You have more of a lucky advantage than me. Lock your doors if you feel afraid of getting caught, or attempt something with your ABDL style when the house goes to sleep. You just got to plan out each step but I would not give up on it. The more you hold it in, the more your urge will explode and you will lose it which is not healthy, it's kind of like bottling up your emotions and that is also not good.

On another side note to self, you should find someone who accepts you for who you are, not someone who likes diapers, there are more important things in life than this. It's something we all do but it's not a life fraction where we divide this up and this is our result, plan your future ahead and don't give up.

I hope you feel better by the time you have a plan sorted out.

I was considering adding people on Skype from ADISC to be honest, Especially because there is no one that is AB/Dl that I talk to on a regular basis it's just every now and then so that needs to change (do you have Skype? maybe I could start with you). I don't know many people other than my family that accept me 100% for who I am but that's another story I don't wanna go into detail about :p I really don't want to give up but I honestly feel like doing it because I just feel like I will never be able to get to where I want with this side of me, I want to be able to wear constantly and not being worried about being caught or not being accepted but right now I'm no where near any of this happening :( maybe in time things will change but I'm mega impatient and that isn't helping either XD

BronyPony1418 said:
I feel you bvb123, and I can relate to this situation all too well. Family constantly surrounding you.
Not being able to buy or hide diapers, pacifiers, or well anything. I remember my first experience with diapers.
For a minute I was able to hide some depends, but then I got rid of my dresser, and out went my hiding spot.
I remember when I got a sample of some ATN diapers, wow that was the best feeling ever.
I am sure that it isn't just you or I that have felt this way many a times either. I am sure everyone goes through much like we are now.
You also mentioned that you feel you are the only one in your area that enjoys this, which I also strongly relate to.

The best advice I could give you is the same I have been given keep your head up, and stay positive.
Which doing both can be very very hard at times, but someday we will all get out on our own, or with someone that be cool with it.
Heck we might even meet someone who is like us and willing to play along. :D I wish the best for you, and hope that someday you will be able to fully express yourself.
:hug:-BronyPony1418

Thank you BronyPony I hope so too :) It's just getting too much not knowing anyone around my area into this side of me, to be honest I think that's every AB/DL's dream that's why I'm trying not to get too frustrated at it, I just hope one day I'm able to feel like I'm not alone and I will meet someone who is willing to accept this side of me, other than you guys on ADISC there's no one around here like me :( however I do wanna say if it weren't for ADISC I would never have found this side of me and I'll always be eternally greatful for that :)

bvb123 said:
It's just getting too much not knowing anyone around my area into this side of me, to be honest I think that's every AB/DL's dream
I've been debating on whether or not to search for people in my area, not to meet in irl but just to see if they exist.

But at the end of the day as others have said, you don't have to find a friend or someone who is ab/dl just one who is accepting of it.

As for wearing while living with family. I've been doing it for years. I can't buy online yet, but I have been able to buy in stores and wear in the day while parents are out, and almost every night. Where there is a will there is a way.

I've noticed that there are a ton of people on here who are still living at home with their parents. As long as you're living at home with your parents or with a family member, it's very difficult to express that side of who you are. Sometimes I know living situations can't be helped. But if it I s possible for you to move out on your own, that would be the best all around for being able to express your AB lifestyle. I have had AB desires ever since I was out of diapers. I had to wait until I was 21 to really do anything with my desires. At 21, I left home. It was so freeing to be able to make my own decisions and do what I wanted. But bvb123, I really hope circumstances change for you so that you can be the Adult Baby you want to be.

I know how you feel I went though my 20s and some of my 30s with on idea there was anyone but me that was a AB. I was unable to express myself and at odds with my AB side. but I found others and in the 90s. so you just have to give it some time and you will be able to just be your self.

There's a littles event coming up in West Brom which you may be interested in @bvb123 . I was there for the first one a few months ago and it was a blast; face painting, magic show and storytime.

Dear Bvb123,

I know you feel like you are alone in real life, but you are not. AB/DL lifestyles are looked down by modern society. when I first told my wife, she thought I was "a huge PedoBear."[word for word what she said.] After a long conversation about it, she finally accepted it for what it was. Currently she accepts me fully [to my knowledge] and will occasionally also join me (usually has to be a special day, then again here recently, shes started to wear more.) Moral of this awkward reply, [never had a way with words.] is if they love you you [also applies to family] they will accept you, strangers may act in ignorance. Although your friends may not understand, shun your newly expressed self. If they were real friends, they would accept it, and be okay with it. Moreless be yourself and express it how you wish without fear of what other think. [God I really don't have a way with words]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back