The store toy aisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Just wandering if are how Meany people go to the store and end up going down the baby toy aisle. I end up going down the aisle Just to see what new for baby's. I find my self looking for the new rattles and infant toys.

I used to look back when I regressed more. It was always comforting to look at everything.

I do fairly often. I always walk down the baby isle to see if there are new bottles and I like the smell. The toy isle I usually am watching for cute stuffed animals if the store is like that, such as target.

Damned toy aisles... Everything is so colourful and begging to be touched especially the ones that say 'try me' aargh . I can't resist :(

And then there's Easter :( do you have any idea how many big fluffy cute floppy bunnies there are in The supermarket right now? Aaarrrggghh

I sometimes do, but I don't stay long. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

- - - Updated - - -

ozbub said:
Damned toy aisles... Everything is so colourful and begging to be touched especially the ones that say 'try me' aargh . I can't resist :(

I aggree, personally I just give in to the urge, and yes I do press the try me buttons way too much :)

ozbub said:
And then there's Easter :( do you have any idea how many big fluffy cute floppy bunnies there are in The supermarket right now? Aaarrrggghh
I know how that feels, believe me..... 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

DBBaby said:
Just wandering if are how Meany people go to the store and end up going down the baby toy aisle. I end up going down the aisle Just to see what new for baby's. I find my self looking for the new rattles and infant toys.

I always go there, love it.
There's also a second hand baby shop in my town that I visit several times a week. At first I was a bit embarassed when I bought baby toys but now I try not to care so much because it is MY life and MY money.

Yup Magnolia, totally agree with you. I dun really get into that stuff, only if I see something from my early childhood then maybe..

yah I know a bout the buttons I try not to hit all the ones that say try me but you know what that like. and at Christmas they bring out the tree oddments and Santa, well I was playing with them some kids come up and started hitting all of them, what a racket. I had to seek a way. giggles

DBBaby said:

I do look for new and different baby rattles/teethers every so often.
I am also a collector of small diecast toy cars and trucks and I look at those, and I will purchase new ones every so often, around once per month to add to my collection.

I enjoy going to Toys R Us when we're looking for toys for the grandchildren. Typically I'll hit a lot of those buttons and make all the talking and singing plushies do their thing.

I target the baby/toy aisles every time I go into a store. Even if I'm not shopping for baby stuffs it's so refreshing to be in that space filled with all sorts of infant items. Sometimes I feel like I could sit down in the middle of the aisle and live there :) heck with that, probably better just to win the lottery & I could buy out the entire aisle :D

I love the toy aisle, worse for me is the school supply aisle where they keep the crayons and the color wonders and stuff. I often buy myself new toys, not always baby toys but some times I get teethers some times I get Monster High dolls (grown up me collects a few certain characters). Toys R Us is always a dangerous place for me, if I go get something for my nephew I end up buying twice as much for me!

I do not buy all that much, tho I always enjoy looking at the toy isles.
Be it the regular toy section or baby.
If I had more room and just a tad more to spend I prob get things. :3

Mostly I always buy plushies. *giggles*

For some reason, NUK 5's are ridiculously easy to find around here, so my entire pacifier collection was sourced from stores around here.

kitterdafoxy said:
For some reason, NUK 5's are ridiculously easy to find around here, so my entire pacifier collection was sourced from stores around here.

Are you sure you don't mean Nuk 3's, the size for 18-36 months? Because I'm pretty sure the Nuk 5 has never been sold in a regular American retail store.

KimbaStarshine said:
Are you sure you don't mean Nuk 3's, the size for 18-36 months? Because I'm pretty sure the Nuk 5 has never been sold in a regular American retail store.

I'm going to have to echo this one. The largest I've seen anywhere was the 18-36 months, even from working at Toys R Us.

Speaking of Toys R Us and to follow up with the OP's topic: I used to play around with the Little Tikes pianos and the See-And-Says as I carried the items back to their shelves. :p

BabyDash said:
I target the baby/toy aisles every time I go into a store. Even if I'm not shopping for baby stuffs it's so refreshing to be in that space filled with all sorts of infant items. Sometimes I feel like I could sit down in the middle of the aisle and live there :) heck with that, probably better just to win the lottery & I could buy out the entire aisle :D

I Aggree with that. :) 😺😺😺😺😺

I'm always to nervous I'll be spotted by someone I know, so I just pass threw the isle like I'm just trying to get to the other side. And try to see as much as i can without it looking like I'm looking lol.

//side note about the paci's I've yet to find even a size 3 nuk in stores in my area....

computerProgrammer said:
I'm always to nervous I'll be spotted by someone I know, so I just pass threw the isle like I'm just trying to get to the other side. And try to see as much as i can without it looking like I'm looking lol.

I'm nervous I'll be spotted period, still I look around for a bit.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Excuse can always have used, Like "for my cousins baby shower" or "baby brother keeps braking toys" or "need some of the electronic parts" or "for your pets" or "foam pads to use or the garage"....ext
The point to this is people have many reasons to get baby toys, there are no to be nervous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back