Thread: ko nichi wa(ddle)

Default ko nichi wa(ddle)

Howdy Guys, Gals, and furries a like. I'm Evlix

I've come to meander amongst you all as I further explore the awesomeness of that is this site as I continue my journey through the world of DL paddedom more than the AB side.

I'm a geek at heart trapped in the body of a hog ridding, tattoo wearin, shaved head, scruffy bearded bear that loves to get my D&D on, throw in some MMORPG's and sprinkle in some good old fashioned board games & card games. Then hop on my hog and cruise on back to the hizzle.

From what I've seen of this site it's a plethora of information that's aligned with my interests as well not to mention quite a few of you seem to have similar interests... I look forward to sliddin off my boots and chillin out with you kiddies.

Evlix

Well welcome to the site I hope you enjoy it the people here are awesome I joined about 3 days ago there are lots of good people here so I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Evlix View Post
    I'm a geek at heart trapped in the body of a hog ridding, tattoo wearin, shaved head, scruffy bearded bear that loves to get my D&D on, throw in some MMORPG's and sprinkle in some good old fashioned board games & card games. Then hop on my hog and cruise on back to the hizzle.
    Takes all types; honestly, I think I'd rather have you in my campaign than another pencil-neck, rules-lawyer, munchkin combat wombat. Seriously, what's so hard about the concept of NOT killing everything you see (yes, I mean the bloody gazebo . . . )