Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever had happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was coming home from school on the bus in 9th grade one time and I had a messy accident. My seat mate on the bus smelled it right away and said "Chuck, you messed your pants." I said, "I know." I got off the bus at the next stop, about 2 stops before where I usually got off and walked home. But others on the bus must have heard and for the next couple of days I had to endure comments from other guys on the bus, some called me Mr. Poopy Pants, others asked me if I messed my pants that day, even one asked me if I had a diaper on (I didn't because I was only wearing at night back then). Fortunately the comments died down after about 3 days, but I am sure if I ran into one of them today they would probably remember the incident.

I was once in the middle of changing in one of those public disability bathrooms and I forgot to lock the door.

Some guy outside was getting really annoyed about waiting as I sucked at changing lol and he opened the door right before I got my new diaper on.

Thankfully he didn't see much or mention it afterwards but it was a huge shock.

Tuples said:
I was once in the middle of changing in one of those public disability bathrooms and I forgot to lock the door.

Some guy outside was getting really annoyed about waiting as I sucked at changing lol and he opened the door right before I got my new diaper on.

Thankfully he didn't see much or mention it afterwards but it was a huge shock.

If someone barged in while I'm changing I would of probably flipped out even if that guy didn't notice anything I would be so embarrassed.

AmaenboUsagi said:
my mother decided to clean my room while i was out...she found my (admittedly very badly-hidden) stash of bambinos. ._.;; luckily she just shoved them in my closet and when i confronted her about it she was really chill about it. the whole "as long as nobody's hurt be as weird as you want" thing...i dodged a bullet there, damn.

My mother does this as well. I took some auxiliary classes in the summer at a university a couple of years ago and they basically renovated my room in my month of absence. She was more concerned that I was wetting the bed/having some kind of "issue," so I just told her it was something I had read about and wanted to try. In retrospect, it would have been easier just to go with the lie she set herself up for... But whatever.

In general, I'd rather not share here.

As far as AB-related embarrassing moments go: When my mom found my bottle in the dishwasher.

1. Put used diapers in trash bin
2. Put trash bin outside to be picked up
3. Garbage truck spills the contents of my bin all over the street.
4. Dirty diapers everywhere since the bag ripped.

My most embarrassing moment as far abdl is concerned is when my mother found my stash and confronted me about it a few years back. That was mortifying. That and my friends finding my pacifier and teddy. Strangely enough, none of them have asked about it yet, although I know they know what abdl is, even though they don't use that term.

The most embarrassing thing in my whole life happened after I started my AB/DL-career
Copied and translated from my posting @ wb-community.com

Yes I have been caught. I got pulled over by the cops for traffic check.
My pupillary light reflex is not normal in general (and I always wondered why nobody runs around with squinted eyes in the bright sunlight :graduate: ).
The cop noticed that when he made a light reflex test and wanted to test for drugs (which I never consume, by the way). I could have refused a urine test, however this means possibly being led away to the police station for a blood test and with a grain of misfortune (when there is reason to believe that you do drugs) you lose your drivers license until the test results are back from the laboratories.
Naive as I was, I agreed to the urine test.
Note that this was my first traffic check ever, I never had to do such a urine test for the cops before and I didn't know ANYTHING about these procedures in general.
So it took me by complete surprise and gave me a good heart jump when that pervert disclosed that he wanted to (had to... pfff) be present when I do "it".
After filling a sample into a plastic cup, he wanted me to turn around and show my hands with the fly button on my trousers still open.
This looked like pretty much a standard cop procedure to detect cheaters.
However this was the point when he spotted my DUCT TAPE FIXED Drynite.
It was my very last diaper, it was ripped broke at the left side so I had to fix it and then I was on my way to the shop to buy new ones.
And this is the moment when they reach out to grab you off the street. Talk about bad luck.
The duct tape confused him so much that he insisted on taking a look *inside* because he thought I had taped a urine bag somewhere. Looks like that is what junkies do to cheat the test.

I swear by all my mattress protectors - none of these words are fictionary. This was the most humiliating experience I have ever had. And I hate that guy up till now.
Now that idiot with the blue Peugeot is propably the scorn of the police district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back