Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever had happen?

Default Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever had happen?

For me it was when my package I ordered in the mail was opened I ordered cushies and my stepsister opened it up. How about the rest of you?

Geez, I don't think mine is even diaper related. Most embarrassed I've been is making stupid errors, like working on an important document and writing council instead of counsel or principle instead of principal. Stuff where other people are judging the quality of your work and you just derp up (no offense, Derpy). I've had a couple bad ones over the years, just completely doing a math problem wrong on a final, citing to the wrong case on a legal document I was writing. It's rare, but you do thousands of things and it happens. And I'm always embarrassed when it does.

As far as diapers go. I dunno, I guess when I told a couple of my friends. The very first person I told, which was over Skype, I was shaking like a leaf. It had been buried so long and to finally tell someone was just, wow, it was a powerful experience. I don't think it was embarrassing though. My friend was really sympathetic and understanding, and it just felt amazing to tell someone and have her be like "yeah but I still think the same about you as a person as I did 5 minutes ago."

Wow thats awesome only one person I told was ok with it the rest were weirded out lol guess I can't blame them. I guess the most embarrassing thing for me was the first time I asked this girl I liked in high school out and she was always with a big group of her friends so when I went to ask her out I was embarrassed its hard for a very shy person to do I was a freshman at the time she said yes which was good but all her friends smiling at me made me more nervous and embarrassed.

my mother decided to clean my room while i was out...she found my (admittedly very badly-hidden) stash of bambinos. ._.;; luckily she just shoved them in my closet and when i confronted her about it she was really chill about it. the whole "as long as nobody's hurt be as weird as you want" thing...i dodged a bullet there, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by AmaenboUsagi View Post
    my mother decided to clean my room while i was out...she found my (admittedly very badly-hidden) stash of bambinos. ._.;; luckily she just shoved them in my closet and when i confronted her about it she was really chill about it. the whole "as long as nobody's hurt be as weird as you want" thing...i dodged a bullet there, damn.
    Haha when my mom found out she was not cool about it but I'm glad it worked out for you

Aww shit, I have had so many damn...the most recent one that was embarrassing was when I got caught but the most huge embarrassing one was when I had a paper to turn in for my old high school and I accidentally turned in the pokemon battle play I wrote to a friend. My teacher got it and to my teacher...she was mad at me and made me read it to the class when I refused...it was either that or a turn in to the principal because well...let's just say it was a nighttime event when a boy pokemon and a girl pokemon really love eachothe- SEX WAS INVOLVED OK?!?! THERE, I SAID IT! (I never said the sex part but I did have to say what was going on or what was about to go on) ...I did and well everyone laughed but the teacher wasn't and she gave me a zero for that and for the upcoming test. My mom knows about that incident but I think she forgot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Aww shit, I have had so many damn...the most recent one that was embarrassing was when I got caught but the most huge embarrassing one was when I had a paper to turn in for my old high school and I accidentally turned in the pokemon battle play I wrote to a friend. My teacher got it and to my teacher...she was mad at me and made me read it to the class when I refused...it was either that or a turn in to the principal because well...let's just say it was a nighttime event when a boy pokemon and a girl pokemon really love eachothe- SEX WAS INVOLVED OK?!?! THERE, I SAID IT! (I never said the sex part but I did have to say what was going on or what was about to go on) ...I did and well everyone laughed but the teacher wasn't and she gave me a zero for that and for the upcoming test. My mom knows about that incident but I think she forgot it.
    Oh... my... god... Never heard anything like this on adisc before. Someone give this man a free diaper sample for his pain.

My most embarrassing experience was not diaper related but it would have been even worse if it was. I was an animal caretaker in research facility. I was taking care of the immune compromised new rat. Everything was done sterilely and we had to wear sterile surgical gowns to work with them. I was (have been since 15) overweigh and the scrubs that we had to wear did not fit and the administration was trying to force me out for my weight (back in the 80's before there was antidiscrimination stuff fro weight) so they would not by anything bigger then XL. SO I could get in to the scrub bottoms but they did not tie tight and comfortable so I was always having to pull them up. Anyway I just got gowned and all of the supplies into the animal area and am sterile ready to work. I start changing their cages and during the third cage I felt the pants start to slide. I could not grab them and stay sterile so I keep working. During the next cage they went down to my knees and by the time I got to the fifth cage they were all the way around my ankles and I had to shuffle step to get the next cage. I had 16 cages per cycle that I had to change before I could break the sterile field, and sure enough on about the tenth cage in walks the manager two people up from my boss. She started yelling at me and I just told her to get me scrubs that fit!

My mom walking in while I uh pleasured myself when I was 13 is definitely up there. I don't think I've ever quite got over it.