Anyone order from plastic-pants.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone have experience with www.plastic-pants.com ?
I just noticed their website. Lots of variety in pants, a little higher in price, not much for info.

well I kinda did my friend that is my mommy ordered me a pair of lockable plastic pants and it kinda took quite a long while to wait for them.

I think they've been around for a long time, if that helps, but I've never ordered from them.

I've ordered several times with no problems.

secretlynappied89 said:
well I kinda did my friend that is my mommy ordered me a pair of lockable plastic pants and it kinda took quite a long while to wait for them.
The lockable pants do take some time. I think they state on their site (maybe it's Fetware with the warning) that the locking ones have a 6-week lead time.

Yep. Ordered from them many times. They have been around for many years. They sell Gary pants, which you can buy on many websites such as Fetware, Adult Cloth Diaper, Babypants, Changing Times Diaper Company and other sites. Check their stock page for an inventory. Specialty pants will take much longer to get than those in stock.

I have ordered from them several times and not to much complaints. I ordered from them and got Gray plastic pants, after that they listed the Gray line and theirs on separate pages. The only other complaint I have is that there light weight textured plastic pants came undone at the seam the first time I wore them. I commented to them and got no answer back. The other thing is some of there items such as cotton gauze diapers are out of stock for months at a time.

Besides that I do intend to reorder through them when I get new plastic pants. They usually last about a year if I taking care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back