• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Return from Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedRebel

The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello everyone, I am PaddedBrony. I was previously a member some time ago here, but between deciding to shake my account, and deleting the e-mail address that went with it, I decided to come back.

Anyway, a quick rundown:

I am 20, from Pittsburgh, PA, and a male.

I've been DL secretly for years now, but I've begun to scratch the surface of reaching my AB side.

Outside of ABDL stuff, I'm a sports nut, a Brony, and a gearhead.

I look forward to being a part of the community again, and contributing as a valued member of this community.

Last edited:
Overdrive said:
Hello everyone, I am Overdrive. I was previously a member some time ago here, but between deciding to shake my account, and deleting the e-mail address that went with it, I decided to come back.

Anyway, a quick rundown:

I am 20, from Pittsburgh, PA, and a male.

I've been DL secretly for years now, but I've begun to scratch the surface of reaching my AB side.

Outside of ABDL stuff, I'm a sports nut, a Brony, and a gearhead.

I look forward to being a part of the community again, and contributing as a valued member of this community.

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm a gear head too, though mostly retired now. What's your gear driven vehicle of choice. I used to run a couple cars at the track, a '67 Pontiac Lemanns and a 1970, 340 Duster. It was fun, back in the day. Now I bike around on my Trek7.5, somewhat slower. I do manage to drive around in a 2014 Honda Pilot, EX-L. I also have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee which is fun when I take it off road.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm a gear head too, though mostly retired now. What's your gear driven vehicle of choice. I used to run a couple cars at the track, a '67 Pontiac Lemanns and a 1970, 340 Duster. It was fun, back in the day. Now I bike around on my Trek7.5, somewhat slower. I do manage to drive around in a 2014 Honda Pilot, EX-L. I also have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee which is fun when I take it off road.
Well, due to the weather right now, it's a beater 07 Toyota Corolla, but I'm in the process of getting a 1971 AMC Javelin road worthy.

Welcome back Overdrive :) What's your fav pony? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Rarity. Mine are Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie!

Overdrive said:
Well, due to the weather right now, it's a beater 07 Toyota Corolla, but I'm in the process of getting a 1971 AMC Javelin road worthy.

I remember the Javelin well. They were fairly descent, but are very collectible now. They couldn't compete with the Camero, Firebird, and Dodge Charger/Plymouth Challenger. American Motors was barely keeping its head above water, and Mitt Romney's dad didn't manage the company well. There were other companies going under at the time like Studebaker. It was an interesting time, but also a sad one in automotive history. My guess is that there probably was a recession at the time.

boobybird89 said:
Welcome back Overdrive :) What's your fav pony? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Rarity. Mine are Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie!

I honestly don't have a favorite. I just thought the picture was perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I remember the Javelin well. They were fairly descent, but are very collectible now. They couldn't compete with the Camero, Firebird, and Dodge Charger/Plymouth Challenger. American Motors was barely keeping its head above water, and Mitt Romney's dad didn't manage the company well. There were other companies going under at the time like Studebaker. It was an interesting time, but also a sad one in automotive history. My guess is that there probably was a recession at the time.

They didn't exactly go under, after all, they bought Jeep. Chrysler acquired AMC in 1987, and from there it all went downhill. There was just too much competition fro the Big Three.

Overdrive said:
I honestly don't have a favorite. I just thought the picture was perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't exactly go under, after all, they bought Jeep. Chrysler acquired AMC in 1987, and from there it all went downhill. There was just too much competition fro the Big Three.

I don't know if you are familiar with the 1957 Packard, but it was a really cool car. I remember them from when I was a kid. It looked a little like a cross between a '57 Chevy and a '57 Pontiac or Oldsmobile. As for American Motors, cars like the '59 Rambler had the shock absorbers welded to the inside of the front fender, so when the fender rusted out, there went your shocks. My dad had a '55 Hornet, and that ran the wheels off most cars, unless you came up against a big block V-8.

dogboy said:
I don't know if you are familiar with the 1957 Packard, but it was a really cool car. I remember them from when I was a kid. It looked a little like a cross between a '57 Chevy and a '57 Pontiac or Oldsmobile. As for American Motors, cars like the '59 Rambler had the shock absorbers welded to the inside of the front fender, so when the fender rusted out, there went your shocks. My dad had a '55 Hornet, and that ran the wheels off most cars, unless you came up against a big block V-8.

I'm not too familiar with Packard. I'm familiar with Big Three and AMC, that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back