• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipper101

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello ADISC, I'm just a young guy who with the help of my fiancé finally accepted myself as an ABDL. I'm very excited about joining this community and I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. When I'm not wearing my diapers or playing with my toys I love listening to music, watching movies (mostly Disney movies), and going hiking or bike riding. I am a huge Disney lover and have the collection to prove it. One thing that everyone should know about me is that I'm obsessed with hockey and a huge Washington Capitals fan. I am very glad that I decided to join this site and excited to see where this journey takes me.

Hello HockeyKids and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I'm a Disney nut too, Hockey :) Glad to know someone has similar taste! I love music too and hope to see more posts from you here. Welcome!

HockeyKid said:
Hello ADISC, I'm just a young guy who with the help of my fiancé finally accepted myself as an ABDL. I'm very excited about joining this community and I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. When I'm not wearing my diapers or playing with my toys I love listening to music, watching movies (mostly Disney movies), and going hiking or bike riding. I am a huge Disney lover and have the collection to prove it. One thing that everyone should know about me is that I'm obsessed with hockey and a huge Washington Capitals fan. I am very glad that I decided to join this site and excited to see where this journey takes me.

hi hockey kid, what music do you listen to? i'm a musician myself and love music. ive never met a hockey fan before. whats the best thing about the game in your opinion?

cazhr said:
hi hockey kid, what music do you listen to? i'm a musician myself and love music. ive never met a hockey fan before. whats the best thing about the game in your opinion?

I love listening to most music but my favorite is EDM and classic rock like blue oyster cult and the Rolling Stones. The best thing about hockey is that it's a rough fast moving sport with constant action. I use to play college hockey and miss it everyday. What type of music do you like and what instrument do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back