Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
DSC001.jpg
DSC00197.jpg DSC00199.jpg
DSC00201.jpg DSC00202.jpg

Nice! You must be some collector
They look like Condom Balloons so shows how much I don't know about Pacifiers despite the fact I want one so bad!

Designer and manufacturer too. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0778.jpgDSC_0779.jpg

Very cool

That's a nice collection of pacifiers!

Hey Dion, do you sell these anywhere? They're the best shaped adult cherry teats I've seen. Id be interested in the one third from left in your main picture there. All we need now is a decent adult sized round cherry shield. :)

I like the smaller of the silicone ones.

It is not very small :)

Does it come with a pink butterfly sheild?

Fascinating said:
Does it come with a pink butterfly sheild?

Like this?
DSC_0749.jpg

Nice. Looks like a teddy bear. My sheild has flowers but is an 18 month Mam. I don't know if they make one with a butterfly on it, but the shape is sort of like a butterfly so it works.

fascinating said:
nice. Looks like a teddy bear. My sheild has flowers but is an 18 month mam. I don't know if they make one with a butterfly on it, but the shape is sort of like a butterfly so it works.

like this? :)
eshop1393850327.jpgeshop1393850540.jpg

I'd be interested to know the measurements for some of those, I bought a CPL6 cherry teat from pacifiers r us a while back as I prefer cherry teats to flats and orthodontics and they seemed to be the only place that sell larger ones, it's about 1.3" wide and 2.5" long and is great but almost slightly too wide, I'd like one about the same length but only about an inch wide.

Belarin said:
I'd be interested to know the measurements for some of those, I bought a CPL6 cherry teat from pacifiers r us a while back as I prefer cherry teats to flats and orthodontics and they seemed to be the only place that sell larger ones, it's about 1.3" wide and 2.5" long and is great but almost slightly too wide, I'd like one about the same length but only about an inch wide.

Long - 2,4" wide - 1,4"

I think yes.

Hey Dion, can the Cherry 1 fit on a Babypants shield?

Let me know if those go on Amazon. I might be able to come up with enough reward points to get a discount.

MyLastWords said:
Hey Dion, can the Cherry 1 fit on a Babypants shield?

DSC_0777-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back