• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am new here and I just want everyone to know your free to message me anytime I'm easy to get along with and very friendly. You all probably know my interests already if you read my profile I like to wear diapers and all that fun stuff so please message me if you would like to know more I love meeting new people and hope to make lots of fweinds ^_^

Hello Derpyhooves209 and welcome to the group.

I am usually to lazy to look at peoples profile, but since you asked, I did.

Again welcome to the group.

Hello there, and welcome!

DerpyHooves209 said:
I am new here and I just want everyone to know your free to message me anytime I'm easy to get along with and very friendly. You all probably know my interests already if you read my profile I like to wear diapers and all that fun stuff so please message me if you would like to know more I love meeting new people and hope to make lots of fweinds ^_^

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm one of the older members, but younger members your age will probably respond. Anyway, I enjoy biking as well. I grew up on the beach but the east coast, Jersey Shore. I'm a summer person and love the beach and surf. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site. We have a good time discussing almost anything and everything, so enjoy.

DerpyHooves209 said:

With that username, it can mean only one thing...you like Derpy Hooves!

Hi and welcome.:smile:

Welcome to ADISC :) I'm sure you'll meet lots of friends here if that's what you've set out to do. There's a plethora of interesting people here with varied personalities and life experiences. I hope you find what you're looking for!

hello and welcom

Snivy said:
With that username, it can mean only one thing...you like Derpy Hooves!
Yeah I really do shes my favorite pony ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

DBBaby said:
hello and welcom

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

ApplePi said:
Hi and welcome.:smile:

Hello nice to meet you ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm one of the older members, but younger members your age will probably respond. Anyway, I enjoy biking as well. I grew up on the beach but the east coast, Jersey Shore. I'm a summer person and love the beach and surf. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site. We have a good time discussing almost anything and everything, so enjoy.

Haha glad to hear it I look forward to joining in on these conversations with you all ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
Hello there, and welcome!

Hi always nice to meet other bronies thanks for the welcome ^_^/)

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Hello Derpyhooves209 and welcome to the group.

I am usually to lazy to look at peoples profile, but since you asked, I did.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you so much I'm happy to be here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back