Thread: Hi ^_^

Default Hi ^_^

I am new here and I just want everyone to know your free to message me anytime I'm easy to get along with and very friendly. You all probably know my interests already if you read my profile I like to wear diapers and all that fun stuff so please message me if you would like to know more I love meeting new people and hope to make lots of fweinds ^_^

Hello Derpyhooves209 and welcome to the group.

I am usually to lazy to look at peoples profile, but since you asked, I did.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyHooves209 View Post
    I am new here and I just want everyone to know your free to message me anytime I'm easy to get along with and very friendly. You all probably know my interests already if you read my profile I like to wear diapers and all that fun stuff so please message me if you would like to know more I love meeting new people and hope to make lots of fweinds ^_^
    Hello and welcome to the site. I'm one of the older members, but younger members your age will probably respond. Anyway, I enjoy biking as well. I grew up on the beach but the east coast, Jersey Shore. I'm a summer person and love the beach and surf. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site. We have a good time discussing almost anything and everything, so enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyHooves209 View Post
    With that username, it can mean only one thing...you like Derpy Hooves!

Welcome to ADISC I'm sure you'll meet lots of friends here if that's what you've set out to do. There's a plethora of interesting people here with varied personalities and life experiences. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    With that username, it can mean only one thing...you like Derpy Hooves!
    Yeah I really do shes my favorite pony ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DBBaby View Post
    hello and welcom
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ApplePi View Post
    Hi and welcome.
    Hello nice to meet you ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I'm one of the older members, but younger members your age will probably respond. Anyway, I enjoy biking as well. I grew up on the beach but the east coast, Jersey Shore. I'm a summer person and love the beach and surf. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site. We have a good time discussing almost anything and everything, so enjoy.
    Haha glad to hear it I look forward to joining in on these conversations with you all ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    Hello there, and welcome!
    Hi always nice to meet other bronies thanks for the welcome ^_^/)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Derpyhooves209 and welcome to the group.

I am usually to lazy to look at peoples profile, but since you asked, I did.

Again welcome to the group.
    Thank you so much I'm happy to be here!