Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hey all,
Ive got an adult baby girl, who is three and half years old. I was wondering if i could get some advice with what i could buy her? Etc. Thank you all :)

What's the occasion? In general, toys and dresses won't lead you wrong. What's her favorite cartoon?

The occasion is bedtime. Ive told her i want her to lay down on my chest while listening to my heart beat, while shes doing that shes sucking on her dummy, also she wants a cute nighty. I have to ask her what her favorite cartoon is. I know shes loves the color pink.

Yeah, I forgot to add she loves pink, and bunnies so much. I was thinking about getting her a new dummy and a different diaper she usually wears.....

I know this usually doesn't happen but do you think we can email each other? I just find it a bit easier....

allybearloves said:
The occasion is bedtime. Ive told her i want her to lay down on my chest while listening to my heart beat, while shes doing that shes sucking on her dummy, also she wants a cute nighty. I have to ask her what her favorite cartoon is. I know shes loves the color pink.

Pink nighty is probably the easiest then. Something flannel so she's nice and warm. Also for bedtime, PLUSHIES! ALL THE PLUSHIES! (sorry, I get excited for plushies.)

You could also get a couple new storybooks to read to her when you're together.

Archie, would I be allowed to email you?
I'm thinking about getting her a bunny and a new dummy with a bunny or something to say I love mummy on it. She had a dummy on it saying "I love mummy" but she bit right through it :( naughty girl

allybearloves said:
Archie, would I be allowed to email you?
I'm thinking about getting her a bunny and a new dummy with a bunny or something to say I love mummy on it. She had a dummy on it saying "I love mummy" but she bit right through it :( naughty girl

I don't actually check the email associated with this account except once in a blue moon. If you want to chat privately, PM (private message) me on the forums and I'll get back to you within a day or so, probably less.

Cool awesome, thank you so much <3

you are also welcome to pm me. It notifies me by email when you do, so i'll know anyway. I'm going to be right now though, so I can't really respond.

Ok, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back