Any other boys enjoy wearing girl daipers? Or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxx said:
Cloth diapers are not sexist...

Check your diaper priviledge.

I can enjoy boyish designs sometimes. I mean, gawsh.. to me there is almost nothing better then a pink and princessy diaper, but super heroes and the like are super fun too.

I admit I also can enjoy the boyish designs along with some teasing as well. Like, LOOK WHO HAS THE COOTIES NOW! YOU DO, GIGGLEMUFFINZ and your cootiehead boy diapers.

For me the most important qualities are: absorptive, fit and longevity. Once these are met (for a particular situation), I do tend to like the girl's designs better than boy's.

I wear girls diapers 90% of the time - not sure why I prefer to buy and wear them!

Not exactly a diaper but I recently bought a onesie aimed at "boys". Being somewhat of a tomboy and not liking much girly things this suited me better then the "girl" version.

No. That's just wrong.

I buy the cuddlez abdl diaper there pink and blue but ill wear anything I'm put in

I like both the girl and boy drynites. I don't think it matters whether boys wear girl drynites and vice versa. At the end of the day, it comes down to what is comfortable to wear and whether it does the job it is supposed to do.

H
PearlPinkFloydJam said:
I don't know of any neutral print diapers as far as training pants are concerned.

In the UK the Pampers Easy Ups are neutral but huggies pull ups are gender specific

I also prefer the pink Goodnite version. By far. ^o^

i like the blue one for daily use..i can bend over and have someone see it without it being the end of the world..wearing a pink diaper in public when your a guy may not be in your best interest, im also not a huge guy and live where it gets hot so i try to be discreet and dressnormal...i like where the padding is in the girl goodnites and like the designs..i will only pick the boys over the girl if im going to have company or go somewhere..
also molicare is kinda girly and i have been using them for 5 years since i got shot, love my small molicares..

Ever since I started buying diapers I've always been attracted to the girl diaper designs. I just don't care for the designs on the boys versions of GoodNites or others like them. Just something about the pink and other light colors that make the girl designs seem more innocent and inviting.

I vastly prefer girl diapers over boy diapers. I think they are just cuter designs and my little most of the time a girl.

Yeah I love the abu sissy diapers and the DC Amor diapers they are so cute I just love the color pink and as far as diapers go I tend to go for the ones that are cute and babyish so I like cushies, bambinos, and a few others.

my grasp on my gender is very tenuous as it is-- i'm ambiguous in most of my "big" life, and my little side can go either way. i'm was born female, but i don't really feel strongly one way or the other i guess.

i tend to go more towards girlish things in little space just for the aesthetic, and sometimes because of how embarrassing it is. '3' dc amors are my favorite diapers just for how over-the-top ridiculously feminine they are, all sparkles and hearts and flower patterns-- i can't help but feel ridiculously "sissy" when i wear them, lol.

are there really even any boyish abdl diapers available? snuggies and the blue awwsocutes are really the only ones i can think of that would fit the bill...

AmaenboUsagi said:
my grasp on my gender is very tenuous as it is-- i'm ambiguous in most of my "big" life, and my little side can go either way. i'm was born female, but i don't really feel strongly one way or the other i guess.

i tend to go more towards girlish things in little space just for the aesthetic, and sometimes because of how embarrassing it is. '3' dc amors are my favorite diapers just for how over-the-top ridiculously feminine they are, all sparkles and hearts and flower patterns-- i can't help but feel ridiculously "sissy" when i wear them, lol.

are there really even any boyish abdl diapers available? snuggies and the blue awwsocutes are really the only ones i can think of that would fit the bill...

Haha thats exactly the reason why I like DC Amors and as far as if there are any boyish diapers out there I can't think of any other than the all star diapers or boys goodnites but I don't really like either one of those they just don't have a babyish feel to me and don't really blend with my style.

When I am ever considering getting any kinds of diapers I always get diapers that are considered as girl diapers or ones that are pink. They colors are appealing and the designs are really cute and they are just way better than the diapers that are considered girl diapers.

You get a lot of people who debate that the opposite gender's diaper absorbs better/fits for them than the gender specific one!

Personally I buy both and enjoy both gender diapers..it doesn't matter to me as long as it a diaper :p

However most of time I find it awkward going to the store and buying guys diapers when the store doesn't have a self checkout. I find it more comfortable buying girl diapers than having the cashier give weird looks!

- - - Updated - - -

I love the girls goodnites way better than the boys ones! They are way too cute!

They also did the monsters inc pull ups for both genders..and it works for both genders!!

I have been in phases. In elementary school I really liked the barny printed diapers Lovs probably because my nanny at the time had a younger daughter that she would bring over who was still in diapers and that is what was around me. Then later on my twin sister started having bed wetting issues so she had the girls goodnights. Of corse I would steal a few when I had the chance so I then began really liking the girls diapers all the way Up to high school. When I got to College and was making my own money I began buying my own and I started buying Dependico diapers and I would get ether gender natural or boyish diapers. I consider myself a baby boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back